Midday Palate Cleanser

I’m locking the doors for the rest of the day, Frog has me quivering in fear.

This entry was posted in Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. “I’m a chickenhawkfrog!”

2. sos says:

So. Gohmert two times in a row?

• ming says:

Toad libel!

• MDavis says:

Frog. He’s a frog.
        And he looks… fuzzy.
        Maybe he was rolling around in the sand.

• ming says:

Maybe MD. I know they called him a frog and technically, all toads are frogs, but not all frogs are toads. Based on body shape, that little guy looks pretty toaddy to me. Couldn’t tell if he had bumps and I don’t know if he/she lays eggs in a group or a line… However, I’m eminently qualified to call him a toad by the fact that I’m not a herpetologist or a person with any significant training in zoology. Toad. I’m going with that.

• MDavis says:

I cede the point.
        Clearly you know more than I. (bumps? eggs in a line? Whut?)
        I was just going by what the snarky narrator was saying.
        He still looks fuzzy, though, like he’s been rolling around in the sand.

3. Ten Bears says:

The thing about the Rapture is, this notion that some bastard is going to come back and rescue us, fleas agitating the hide of a far greater organism, but said bastard’s abandoned science project, if not cattle, or pigs. Wrap the twelve percent of your brain you use around that … who as the blood of our adolescent squabbles over whose imaginary dog has the bigger dick rises to the horses’ bridle will come floating down out of the sky on a white horse with a thousand angels to carry away the chosen few, the faithful… Who are these “Chosen People”, these “faithful”? The genetically purest cattle (or pigs, as it is)? More accurately: just who do they think they are? Get this straight, these “Chosen People”, these “faithful”, can destroy the world – burn the forests, chop down the mountains, turn the air we breath into toxic gas and waters we drink into vast garbage reservoirs… can

drop their fucking bombs and burn the screaming babies

and at the last moment, the moment the world is utterly destroyed, after the bloodbath, some spectral being with whom they’ve entered into some kind of “special” contractual obligation is going to float down out of the sky and carry them away.

Uh-huh. To what?

Far the more likely thousands upon thousands of cavernous spacecraft, vast slaughter-houses piloted by ravenous vaguely reptilian creatures, replete with horns and folked tail, intent not as benevolent overseers of the demise of this world and our current iteration in human evolution and our children’s evolution onto the next iteration of humanity but as ravenous reptilian creatures… you know, hungry lizards frogs.

We did, afterall, invite them to “Come Eat!”

4. donnah says:

Well, now I want one of those.