TFG Plans To Make A Run For The Border

It must have been like a playdate between two not very bright pre-verbal toddlers, babbling at each other.

Sayeth Lord Damp Nut to the sentient Wine Box:

“A lot of people want me to [visit the border]. The Border Patrol and all of the people of ICE, they want me to go. I really feel I sort of owe it to them, they’re great people,”

I think TFG misunderstands: everyone wants him to leave the country.

UPDATE 1: I forgot to include this –

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to TFG Plans To Make A Run For The Border

1. quakerinabasement says:

“…says he will visit the southern border ‘over the next couple of weeks…’”

Two weeks? Is it already time to release his healthcare plan?

• R White says:

Always the showman trying to create suspense for a failed act that the worthless beltway media will not even pay attention to. A lot can happen in ‘two weeks,’ which in fat nixon’s terminology means it will never happen.

2. w3ski4me says:

People wanted him to go to the WW2 memorial cemetery in France but he couldn’t be bothered. Our own cruddy border, and now that he isn’t presinit, sure he’ll go?
    Who is paying for this?
    Something is very fishy here.
    w3ski

3. Boris says:

Wonder if he’ll go in Geraldo military drag like Ted Cruz?

4. Bruce388 says:

Maybe tfg will hold up a Bible while he’s there.

5. spotthedog says:

Lock his kids in a cage and send him back where he came from.

6. Ten Bears says:

At least Pence went to the border of North Korea to do his imitation (a pretty good one) of a thousand yard stare. No sunglasses either, just a bald eyeball. “Ted” … went to Mexico. Ran a jungle boat up the Rio, yelled at clouds.

Speakin’ a’ “Ted”, our Quban Canadian illegal alien … I’m not a gambling man nor though I did when a younger man enjoy a good barroom brawl every now and then I don’t necessarily have much interest in it these days but if I were … I’d bet a few pesos if we put ’em in a ring our boy Mike-y would turn that fat ass every which way but loose.

L O L

7. HarpoSnarx says:

Jeebus. What a beer gut and what an A$$!

8. MDavis says:

He forgot to stop talking long enough for her to as “when do you think you’ll go to the border?”
    And this:

He’s supposed to go and make the decision, a very, very bad decision we stay in Mexico where he ended that. And it’s, uh, incredible”

The randomness of throwing this in is on brand (was there context that makes it make sense? Hah!) and the “incredible” makes it vintage TFG.

If we’re lucky, he’ll go on a windy day and the wall will fall on him.