Bad Tattoo Week, Cont.

When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time!
[H/T Secret Scissorhead @NamelessCynic of the Tweeterverse]

…and she was never laid again.

This entry was posted in Never Laid Again. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Bad Tattoo Week, Cont.

1. spotthedog says:

I wonder if I asked her nicely if she would let me grab my sharpie and add in an apostrophe to make it “Karma’s”.

2. Jimmy T says:

Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?
    There’s no menu: You get what you deserve.

3. osirisopto says:

I’m sure it will serve her well next time she’s in court on assault charges.

4. Robert Mcneilly says:

Bet she was

5. purplehead says:

She probably earned that moniker. Look at the scar right down the middle of her sternum. Yikes.

• Exactly. She’s covering a scar and maybe some feelings -with her chin up, living it like there’s no tomorrow. I have a young friend who has pink hair, tattoos and the same scar.

• Redhand says:

and the same scar.

So, is this a coincidence? It’s rather chilling.

• I’m sure it’s not her but I think it may be a bit more than coincidence in that these choices (by a young lady face-to-face w/her own mortality) could be being made at the edge of a mental *eff it, I’ll do what I want” cliff.
        It is chilling/uncanny … so much so that when I see her this week I will be asking “uhm, any new tattoos?”

• Redhand says:

@Claude Robichaux I only saw your comment about a heart surgery scar after I posted. What you say makes sense. Keep us posted on the answer to the question you will pose to your acquaintance.

• spotthedog says:

I’ve got a similar scar, lower down from gall bladder surgery 40 yrs ago. I was rather young and if it got anyone’s attention in summer or at a pool I would hint (jokingly) that it was the result of a nasty bar fight. Just a year or so later laparoscopic surgery became routine for gall bladders, leaving no scar.

Good chance the person pictured has had something more serious than gall bladder, and possibly likes to think of herself as tough. You never can tell unless you get to know someone, I’ve encountered a few with an “edgy” fashion appearance who turned out to be very sweet, kind, and refreshingly liberal-minded people, including my own children.

6. 💖 I see someone living defiantly on borrowed time. Heart surgery.

7. Ten Bears says:

My son has a scar not unlike that; doesn’t reach quite so far up his breast but none-the-less: that’s what a thirty year old appendectomy looks like, or something equally invasive. That was what you got if you were the offsprings of loggers thirty years ago: sliced open stapled shut and kicked out the fucking door. Goddamn doctor didn’t get it all, and a year later after he almost died they sliced him open and stapled him shut again! I’m shouting, I’m screaming, I’m spitting on my computer!

There’s no covering scars like that, we’ve tried, with his scars, and with mine.

Fuck American Medicine, money-grubby daughter-fucking trash …

8. vonBeavis says:

She’s looking for punctuation in all the wrong places.