News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Willard gets ready to fist Hair Führer

Mitt Romney receives Profile in Courage Award

There’s a headline I never thought I’d see.

This entry was posted in snark, Willard. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Don’t always agree with him but, I like him as a person.

2. spotthedog says:

I like anything that might piss off TFG.

3. Jimmy T says:

It was for his impeachment vote in 2020…
    “He was willing to risk his career and his popularity within his own party to do what’s right for our country and to follow his conscience and Constitution and his impeachment votes,” she said. “I think his courage is an example for all of us.”—Caroline Kennedy

Not a Mitt fan but he took a lot of heat for his vote. I expect him to be primaried in 2024 for his stand, and possibly face defeat. It would have been an enormous act of courage if 19 more GQP senators had sided with him, but cowardice not courage ruled the day…

4. Mark Tulin says:

may the hair and his baroness use it in good health

5. MDavis says:

Let me get this straight…
    Romney broke from the mob and voted on the facts instead of the power play and got an award for it.
    IOW – he got a participation award.

6. retiredeng says:

Romney buzzes infinitely around like an opportunistic ping ball. Some hit but most are duds. Average = duds.

7. Richard Portman says:

Oh give that sinner a break! It is not easy being mormon. At least sometimes he has a conscience.
    Just you try to live with these people. One reason why the Church of Latter Day Saints is bogus is because it has turned into an old man club. I have a lot to say about the Mormons.

8. Richard Portman says:

• pagan in repose says:

My cousin is a mormon along with his wife and kids, and the kid’s kids. My sister is a Seintologist and has been one for 50+ years. My father was a narcissist. I’ve had the best of both worlds; religious absurdity and personality disorders.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…”

Agnostic and iconoclastic define my overall personhood.

9. Wesley Sandel says:

It takes a lot of courage to steal thousands of working people’s pensions.