Area Man Nostalgic For Made In America

I’m enjoying watching the white dudes expressions behind the Pride of Montana, Sen. Steve Daines as they realize what this numbskull is saying, and that they could be anywhere but there.

This entry was posted in People Dumber than Dolphins. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Area Man Nostalgic For Made In America

1. Martin Pollard says:

Hate to break it to you, Senator, but Breaking Bad not only was just a TV show, it was set in New Mexico, and Walter White was hardly a “cartel.”

2. spotthedog says:

Damn NAFTA!!!

3. w3ski4me says:

Just what is this guy talking about here? The “good old days” of meth? Ok I guess, some of us still occasionally chat about The Fillmore and Winterland, and hits of strong acid for a buck or less. But we don’t do it at news conferences.
    w3ski

4. MDavis says:

I can’t tell what he’s complaining about. Is it the low purity levels he used to get with “homegrown”? Is he complaining because another country has more skill at this than his constituents?

5. Actually, I think the bigger problem is that he thinks you grow meth….

6. genelms says:

As a resident of Montana I find Steve Daines (R-Moscow) to be a total embarrassment, and I am surprised he is even talking about something that does not affect him financially. There is good reason he is primarily a backbencher and not a face of the GQP.

7. Dennis Cole says:

How well I remember that fateful day I got raided, and the Feds tore out every Meth Bush I had growing, and hauled me away.

(They were quite prolific, and my potency levels were WAY above 30%…)

• MDavis says:

DC, where you been. I haven’t seen you here for a while.

• Dennis Cole says:

MD – I’ve been ill. I’m not quite ready to make any major announcements, but I WILL put it this way: I get to choose my day and time of death, and I’ll even get to attend my own wake, in the upcoming 6 months or so.

• MDavis says:

DC – Dude!
        But I’m glad you’re still with us for now.

• Dennis Cole says:

MD – I’ve been putting off telling you guys, but my terminal illnesses (CHF & COPD) suddenly turned VERY terminal, and back on Feb 25th, my cardiologist referred me to Hospice Care, because it looked like I was sinking quickly. They got me an adjustable hospital bed, and a BIPAP device, to assist my breathing, and then they gave me lots and lots of drugs, like morphine nd OxyCodone, and made me promise I would quit driving my car, as they provide all kinds of free transport services, for Dr’s. app’ts, and shopping, and it all comes at no cost to me, since I’m on Medicare and MediCal

Kaiser then went and referred me to their Palliative Care, Physician’s Assistance In Dying program, and once I get final approval, I’ll have 4 wks up to 6 months to take the meds that will safely, gently, and effectively send me on my way for my forever nap. And I can two more 6-mo blocks of time, if I get hesitant, but I doubt I’ll last that long.

This was not an easy decision to make, for a former altar boy, but I renounced my Catholic many many years ago, and tis way I get to die with dignity, and in very little pain. I have not experienced pain levels this low all century, and it takes some getting used to, but I’m really aware of how easy it would be to OD, and so I mind my limits.

I kinda wanted to wait to tell you guys and gals, until I had the final plans a little more firmly in mind, but for now, I’m in a kind of remission, knowing that I have 2 great medical teams, and so many of my worries have been alleviated, and I can relax a bit, so I’ll do what I can to keep you updated.

• w3ski4me says:

My heart goes out to you and yours. Fellow Spitballers are a precious thing. You will be treasured and remembered.
        w3ski

8. Oh Dear Lord. I think he’s been sampling some meth.🤦🏻‍♀️

9. He talking like the Mexicans are his business rivals.
    The daft looking “duh uhm” guys around him don’t seem to be even paying attention at all, very disconnected.

10. Local business is local business.

11. psanity says:

I missed the end first time through, I was laughing so hard. The guys in the background were looking around at each other EXACTLY like the Mountie chorus in the Lumberjack Song. It gives me hope we can get rid of Daines next time around just from him being a laughingstock.

12. osirisopto says:

Is that Tom Cotton in the back there?

13. Oneofthebobs says:

I always look for the “Made in Montana” label.