Yesterday’s Quote of the Day Today!

Joe Biden
(undated file photo)

“Oh, come on. I don’t even think about — I don’t — I have no idea. I have no idea if there will be a Republican Party, do you?”

President Handsome Joe Biden, when asked if he was going to run against Hair Füror in 2024

This entry was posted in 2024 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, President Handsome Joe Biden, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans). Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Yesterday’s Quote of the Day Today!

1. donnah says:

The press showed their asses yesterday by concern-trolling and skipping the main messages that should have been discussed, like Covid relief. They are lazy and weak and since they never pressed Trump for anything substantial, they’re trying to play “gotcha” with Biden. He used notes! He was over-prepared! He had a cheat sheet for reporter’s names! He paused to answer a question! No discussion of policies or strategies going forward from them, just yammering.

• sos says:

donnah,
      We need better asses, TBH

• spotthedog says:

So he was asked why he’s not preparing for 2024 reelection, really? TFG is in constant campaign self-promotion mode ceaselessly, criminally, unethically, and immorally; and he apparently has nothing else to do. I think the press got accustomed to the abuse, Biden didn’t call anybody fake new, low rated, stupid etc. They showed their asses because they want to be spanked.

• MDavis says:

Overprepared for the press meet he’s at but underprepared for something 115 months down the road. Brilliant.
      Are they confused about the notes after dealing with a guy who hates reading for four years? Five counting his year of campaigning pre-election. Are they seriously jonesing for campaign bullshit after five years of campaigning from the other guy?

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Inshallah, Joe, inshallah!

3. Ten Bears says:

If I type it here, maybe it’ll turn into a blogpost. I don’t know; Cassandra’s Grandson. There are no words for the Dee Cee reporter who asked that do not border on misogynist.

When it comes time to burn the banks, the bars and the churches …

No, no blogpost, I’ll not dignify it.