News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

Anyone want to argue that it is NOT a cult?

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

I was glad to see that her car door was locked. I was also glad that I didn’t hear any gunshots because it would be irresponsible not to speculate that those idiots are loaded for bear.

2. laura says:

Not gonna lie, my first thought was that her parents were going to come running out of the house to see the grandkids, because you know they’re someone’s kin

3. spotthedog says:

Wow. My eyesight must still be good, I see an ADT security system sign among all the clutter, but who the hell would want to break into that? I feel sorry for the mail carrier who has to stop there every day.

• Ten Bears says:

ADT Security!? I’ll bet he’s got a jacked-up, de-engineered suburban assault vehicle ’round back, with tires the size of Volkswagons and the hood ornament a perfect rendition of the human female reproductive system. Fawking snowflake …

4. Martin Pollard says:

Isn’t it a little tacky to put up a haunted house seven months before Halloween?

5. That is a shag bath rug on their mailbox, isn’t it?

6. E.A. Blair says:

Whoevur maid thoz sines duznt no hau tu spel “breathe”

7. I think the capper is the “TRU P” sign on the roof. All Hail TRU P!!

8. julesmomcat says:

They really needed to erect only ONE sign: “FUM-DUKKERS LIVE HERE”

9. Ed says:

Imagine if you will, what the basement recreation room looks like, in this… the Twilight Zone.

10. Redhand says:

Madness, pure unrestrained madness.

11. sos says:

Whelp, I’m owned.

12. Ten Bears says:

Long Island. New York. One of your coastal liberal enclaves.

OK, ok, there could be a Long Island in ArKansas, Eye-Oh-Eah …

13. glitterbug says:

That could be some of my Louisiana kinfolk. Oy!

14. spotthedog says:

Should there be a psycho-descriptive label to pin on those perpetually intent on exorbitant in-your-face displays of TFG flags, Q-MAGA apparel and paraphernalia, such as “MAGAnal”?

15. MDavis says:

That is more extravagant, by half, than the Jesus displays down the road. That guy’s car is a cheap, dusty SUV, the better to have more flat window space to display excessive bumper stickers.
    Same idea, though – cult.