Bad Tattoo Week, Continued

Tattoo Week suddenly went dark, but then Skinny-D saves us:

H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D

Oh. Wait. This time he saves us with a Bad Tattoo:

Laughed my ass clean off!

This entry was posted in Never Laid Again. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bad Tattoo Week, Continued

1. skinnydennis says:

We aim to please.

2. Jimmy T says:

Not sure why anyone would tattoo themselves with the first example. Lots of calloused people in the world. Makes me sad…

3. spotthedog says:

Is this a good time for Jeff Goldblum’s commentary on Jeff Goldblum tattoos?

4. ming says:

I don’t know what the first guy thinks about when he sees his tattoo. I think about this.
    Thanks for re-posting it every year T.G.

I also think about my father who was helping me renovate an 1891 mining camp house on that day.
    He died a few months later. I remember the whole day. Coffee sitting next to the wood stove in the morning. Hearing the news and following it on NPR as we re-framed the floor joists. Drinking scotch and playing backgammon that evening after eating the undistinguished swill I burnt over too hot a fire. All the time, we talked about an event that was hard to understand from our perch in world. The tragedy of the day it is intimately intertwined with one of my most precious memories.

That said, it is still a butt-ugly tattoo.

5. artahzen says:

That first tattoo reminds me of one of the first little hand held games I ever saw called “Fireman”. It had babies being thrown out of the windows of a burning building and the firemen below ran back and forth with a mat trying to catch them, bounce them 3 times and get them into an ambulance. If they missed, the babies broke on the concrete and became angels. As it went on, more and more babies came out the windows at the same time, making it very hard to catch and bounce them all. It was such a strange concept but we loved playing it. I see on google, they have recreations of it.

6. Ten Bears says:

I am definitely feeling better about my old biker tats. (No, not bicycles)