Everything TFG Touches Dies, Part Infinity (Sidney Powell’s Career Edition)

Sydney Powell unleashing the Kraken.
(Undated file photo)

Gonna guess that she just disbarred herself, too:

Sidney Powell Tells Judge ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her Dominion Conspiracy Theories Were ‘Statements of Fact’

Facing more than $1.3 billion in liabilities over her post-election conspiracy theories, lawyer Sidney Powell told a judge that the defamation lawsuit Dominion Voting Systems filed against her earlier this year should be dismissed because “no reasonable person” would believe that her well-publicized comments about an international plot against former President Donald Trump were “statements of fact.”

The problem is that Powell is a lawyer (no, really she is!), and one who asserted in open court and in legal filings —situations where she is ethically bound to be factual— that her wild claims were true. Expect her disbarment hearing to be one of the shortest on record, and yes more evidence that Everything Trump Touches Dies, including Sidney Powell’s career.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Everything TFG Touches Dies, Part Infinity (Sidney Powell’s Career Edition)

1. spotthedog says:

She’s got a point, perhaps the last point she may make in her legal career; problem is a lot of unreasonable persons did believe it.

• roket says:

I’m going out on a limb and say that most, if not all, republicans did believe it. A lot of them still do.

2. w3ski4me says:

I was wondering if her attempt to come clean would help her. My thought is lies or not, she said that stuff in public, and now she must pay. My question is did she say that stuff in court? And if so, isn’t there some kind of punishment for that?
    Either way, I figure she’s finished beyond the talk show circuit. She’ll never be able to play a lawyer again.
    w3ski

3. Infidel753 says:

Her career, at least, is one thing that deserves to die.

4. Bruce388 says:

The former guy didn’t cause Sid’s death. This was death by suicide.

5. osirisopto says:

It took TFG more than four years, but he finally did something to benefit humanity as a whole.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

My brother, sad to say, believed her crap. At least now when I tell him he is being unreasonable I have a lawyer to back me up.

• MDavis says:

I was thinking that she called a lot of people unreasonable – everyone who believed her bs. There seem to be a lot of these, a veritable basket of unreasonables.