Some Postprandial Stupid?

Sen. Beaker wants to stop and smell the roses, and you know, kill a few thousand of his constituents.

This entry was posted in 2024 Goat Rodeo, Fox News, masks, Pandemics, Petunia and Pals, Tom Cotton. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Some Postprandial Stupid?

1. His stupidity is truly monumental. The other three are just horribly grinning ghouls. At least if they would cut loose with a Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch I could understand. Even jackals have better table manners.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

He comes right out and says that we are ‘just a few weeks away from vaccines being available to every adult in the country who wants one’, then advocates messing up scant weeks from an end to this nightmare. What the fuck?

• E.A. Blair says:

“It’s only fifty feet to the ground…why do I need this parachute any more?”

• revzafod says:

As a graduate of Ft Benning jump school in late 1962 and 2.5 years with the 101st Airborne, I can assure you that terminal velocity from 50 feet is extremely important. Don’t turn and hit the quick-release until you’ve done a good PLF on the ground.

• Ten Bears says:

’72, rev; I swore I’d never do that again, and I didn’t. Though I can state definitively dropping a helicopter fifty feet is not good for the helicopter.

3. MDavis says:

Letting someone else speak for me.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

They’re not worried, the have ‘the Blood of Christ’ to protect them. Although, I can’t help wondering, if the Blood of Christ is such effective protection then why do they need guns?

I suppose these same sanctimonious bastards would pass a law that would charge a mother with murder if she contracted COVID-19 while pregnant causing the loss of her child.