Disaster For America! President Biden Tripped, Did You Hear?

Tomi Lahren

When a producer decides that a segment on Jeannine Pirro’s show —the sentient wine box’s slur hour— is going to be on decline, fall, and mental acuity, who does one naturally turn to as an expert?

Yup, soon to be 29-year old Tomi Lahren, whom we last saw shoving a loaded pistol into her spanx (Insert your own Mae West-ism here)…

“You can pull my gun out of my cold, dead…”

…is going to talk about aging, being mental, or sumpin’. Anyway, Tomi’s interview turns into a lot of “some say” talking points, and Tomi is so very brave to cast asparagus, Gohmert-style, on President Handsome Joe Biden because, uh, Cancel Culture (I guess?):

Well again, we all feel sorry for Joe Biden, nobody wants to see anybody struggle, ever — but, the double standard is the only standard of the Left. We’re not supposed to talk about mental acuity, we’re not supposed to talk about mental stability.

And she continues to talk about stuff she’s allegedly not supposed to talk about:

She sure talks a lot about stuff she says she’s not supposed to talk about. Weird how that happens, innit? But you know, Tomi’s just concerned. She cares.

This entry was posted in Fox News, Judge Jeanine Pirro, Tomi Lahren. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Disaster For America! President Biden Tripped, Did You Hear?

1. First, have you seen how steep those steps are? Also, Biden isn’t the first one to stumble. Obama almost wiped out going down them, Gerald Ford fell down the last couple, and Pence tripped going up the stairs on Air Force 2.

2. sos says:

Tumor, I mean, Tomi — Packin’ heat? Damn Hell!

No one wants to see an upper lip struggle, so I would never talk about Packin’ Collagen!

3. buckobear says:

“And we would never talk about somebody that was clearly mentally unstable, maybe somebody that was struggling, we would never talk about this. Except for the fact that this is the President of the United States of America. We have every right to talk about it, we have every right to be concerned.”

I think she’s talking about TFG.

4. Ten Bears says:

Boney, neurotic looking no doubt sexually frustrated bimbo bottle-blonde, with a gun. Probably drive a car too. Seriously, what she gonna’ do, force the issue?

Kinda’ glad I’m (maybe) getting old(er) …

5. Jimmy T says:

Mae West updated for Covid-19. “Is that a bottle of hand sanitizer in your pocket or are you just happy to be within six feet of me?”

6. spotthedog says:

I’d say they are obviously thrilled about this, finally Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Seuss get a break!

7. osirisopto says:

Faux News is attempting to expand their audience by putting a blond bimbo who can repeat what she’s heard.

It worked before why not?
    Give her a glass desk and black miniskirt. She’s the new anchor.

8. This is reminiscent of middle-school taunting, it’s close to the famous, “Your mom dresses you funny!” I am 74, and while I still have most of my marbles, missteps are beginning to present themselves. I have not yet fully wiped out, but there has been some frantic tap-dancing!

I too would watch FOX for an upskirt shot of the new blonde bimbo. Because I NEVER watch FOX, I would appreciate a heads-up, so I can check it out or something.

• Meremark says:

Let it go

• Ten Bears says:

While it’s been a while ~ retired, you know ~ since I visited the topic, and I don’t have the posts readily at hand, but back in the early oughts research found that somewhere out there in cable tv-land every nineteen minutes some bimbo spreads her legs …

What meremark said

Ohmergawd. Every time I’ve ever misstepped I’ve always blamed my new shoes or my two left feet. I had no idea I was insane instead.

10. Buttermilk Sky says:

Not too subtle. Their only hope is to have a black woman to run against, so…wishful thinking?

11. MDavis says:

Here’s an experienced journalist’s take on this: