One Lump of Stupid or Two?

Z is for Zodiac, a letter in Cruz’ name!

Well this is probably the quote of the day (emphasis mine):

On an invitation-only call last week, Sen. Ted Cruz huddled with Republican state lawmakers to call them to battle on the issue of voting rights.

Democrats are trying to expand voting rights to “illegal aliens” and “child molesters,” he claimed, and Republicans must do all they can to stop them. If they push through far-reaching election legislation now before the Senate, the GOP won’t win elections again for generations, he said.

Asked if there was room to compromise, Cruz was blunt: “No.”

We’re all either illegal aliens or child molestors, according to Ayatollah Ted. Has he joined the Q Caucus?

This entry was posted in Ayatollah Ted Cruz, Q-spiracy, Texas, America's Lab for Bad Policy, voting, Y'all Qaeda. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two?

1. sos says:

Republicans allow half-assed trained trumpazees to vote. Seems worse actually.

2. Ten Bears says:

Let’s see, “Ted” ~ until I see the green-card that proves otherwise you’re a Quban Canadian illegal alien, an iceback, somehow “elected” to the senate, and all Republicans are child molesters.

FYI; Ted is a member of the Smart Ass Coup-Coup (Q-Q) Caucus.

4. w3ski4me says:

It’s astounding to me that these people constantly fall back on the child predator meme. It’s never far from their lips. This makes me really wonder about where their minds are at? I know as a Democrat and a Human Being, I don’t spend much time thinking about child predators, not so for the Rethugs I see. They really are sickos.
    What’s that about “where the mouth goes, so goes the heart”?
    w3ski

• Wesley Sandel says:

Google “handy list of Republican sex offenders”

If we can spread this list so far and wide that the white trash can’t wash the stain off we’d be doing the decent human race and the nation a big favor.

5. Wesley Sandel says:

Clearly, Ted Cruz is a child molester, just like his republican colleagues. Just google “handy list of republican sex offenders” It’ll take you thirty minutes just to read the list and it stops at 2014. I’m past getting fed up with white trash calling me names and then whinging continually that I’m not being respectful and I’m not willing to compromise with them.

It’s time to start prefacing the words, “Republican, Cruz, Greene, McConnell, et al” with the adjectives “anti-American, anti-democracy, pro-fascist, lying, racist.”

6. MDavis says:

I just realized that “Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer” display was set up right below the “pain table”. Appropriate.
    Also – confession & projection AGAIN!