President Handsome Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris along with their spouses will go on a multi-state tour to tell Americans what Democrats have done in the American Relief Act to make their lives better!
- Today, Biden will launch what he’s branding the “Help is Here” campaign with a speech at the White House. Vice President Harris and the Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff will headline a launch event in Nevada. Dr. Jill Biden, a teacher, will travel to New Jersey to emphasize the impact of the bill on schools and students.
- Tuesday’s theme will be “help for small business.” The president will fly to Pennsylvania, and the vice president and second gentleman will visit Colorado.
- Wednesday — “help for schools” — will feature the first lady in New Hampshire and the second gentleman in New Mexico.
- Thursday — “help to stay in your home” — will highlight measures in the bill to cover back rent, protect people against eviction and aid people experiencing homelessness.
- Friday — “help immediately with direct checks” — will have Biden and Harris in Georgia.
I couldn’t help but notice that today’s message, Help is Here, flies directly in the face of Saint Ronnie’s decree that:
Or this pithy quote:
“The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
Look, it’s about time someone took a swing at that agitprop that set the country back for 40 long years, and with the American Relief Act, Handsome Joe Biden has a real hammer. This tour is a great project, and certainly better than having a press conference, as our failed political press wants.
Also: very few people are better at retail politics than President Biden. This will be quite a week.