News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

When cruelty is all you got:

So this smug asshole thinks that a stammer is funny? Add a laugh track to your mockery and say, “Hey man, can’t you take a joke?”

This entry was posted in Newsmax, Our Failed Political Press. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

They can’t make substantive attacks on Biden, who is achieving great things in a short amount of time.

2. Jimmy T says:

As if I don’t have enough reasons to drink. Saw the clip earlier and wondered whether his parents slapped him around to make him a standup man. It didn’t work, but you gotta wonder what kind of human makes fun of disabilities. Oh wait. Didn’t TFG do just that with a reporter who was disabled?

• Conservative “Comedy” is always, always punching down.

The height of their humor is sitting astride their (invariably smaller) victim “”Why are you punching yourself?? Huh? Ha Ha”

TFG also:

“The oranges of the investigation”
      “Yo Semite! National Park”
      “Covefe”
      “Like a miracle, it’ll be gone”

Dude needs some cofefe.

4. Wesley Sandel says:

Takes me back to growing up in segregate Mississippi. That’s that White Trash Class!

5. Richard Portman says:

That’s their specialty. They do this and then say “haha just kidding “. He probably cheats on his wife. He probably has betrayed any friend he has ever had. I hope that piece of shit enjoys his 30 seconds of fame.

6. Ten Bears says:

I used to stutter. Still do, when I get really angry*. Pisses me off.

No doubt drives one of those jacked-up, de-engineered suburban assault vehicles with tires the size of Volkswagons and the hood ornament a perfect rendition of the human female reproductive system. Needs a step-stool to get in it. Pays to get laid.

*Well, any emotional duress. Not a good place to put me, IYKWIM&ITYD.

7. beckymaenot says:

The worst part about this kind of schtick is that the cruelty is the point. These people and the ones who laugh at this bullshit are cruel, empty of empathy, and missing any common decency. They know it and they like it that way. They are no better than a bunch of elementary school bullies- except these bullies want to run the fucking country.

And we’ve seen how they operate if we let them win back any power- only this time- they might not be as stupid and TFG and might actually be able to kill the republic. They will certainly be as cruel as TFG. They will let people die. They will get people killed. And they will do everything they can to hold on to power. They won’t do any of the actual work of government- because they are not interested in being public servants. They thin “Public Service” means the public services them.

Seriously- I hate these people.

• Richard Portman says:

I hate them too.
      It’s not about ignorance. I am ignorant also. But i don’t rejoice in it like this guy.
      I think it is ok to be disgusted with jerks like this.
      I used to feel sorry for these people.

• Richard Portman says:

What does acronym TFG mean? Thank Fukkin Gawd? Those Freaky Gays? That Foolish Government? I puzzle over it. What is TFG acronym short for?

• The Former Guy.
        Which cheerfully combines a term the former guy reportedly hates to see or hear (“former president”) with depriving the former guy of being noticed by name-search doohickeys. It’s caught on remarkably thoroughly. I heard it on MSNBC the other day.

• “The Former Guy”, per numerous reports, this is how President Biden refers to the Mango Mussolini, the Orange Twatwaffle, Lord Damp Nut, Orange Julius Caesar, etc.

Also, quite conveniently, matches “That Fucking Guy”, and President ‘BFD’ Biden is clearly no stranger to the cussing, so I’ll wager it means that as often as the more G-rated version…

8. spotthedog says:

Over half million dead so far, we finally have an adult in charge intent on effectively and quickly dealing with it all in addition to restoring functional credibility of federal govnt agencies. An adult who knows what he’s doing and who got to where he is with integrity and perseverance, who overcame much in his personal life and did not inherit a squanderable fortune from his daddy. Yeah make fun of those trying to do good things that all people desperately need and want – we all know the kind of people who would laugh at that, they are a minority thankfully but they will never acknowledge the good being done for them. I’m only echoing all above; cruelty meanness lying misinformation and “punching down” is all the right has to offer.

9. retiredeng says:

I’m hoping that the real comedians will come up with some ideas on how to shame these lowlifes.

10. I opened the editorial pages of my local rag (which the wingnuttia love to call ‘The REd Star’ because it’s “liberal” ) to find an editorial by Jonah “faaaarrrt” Goldberg titled “When will it be safe to satirize President Joe Biden?”

Y’know if we liberal were so fucking powerful that we can murder people making fun of Biden, why the hell did we neglect to win a few more senate Seats so we could tell Manchin and Sinema to stuff it?

11. Pingback: Asians Attacked, Defund, Capitol Riot, Dirty Dozen, Ron Johnson, Immigration – FairAndUNbalanced.com