The Quotable Senatorette Lindsey Graham

From Axios’ interview with the Senatorette:

“There’s something about Trump, there’s a dark side, and there’s some magic there. What I’m trying to do is just harness the magic. To me, Donald Trump is sort of a cross between Jesse Helms, Ronald Reagan, and P.T. Barnum. It’s just this bigger-than-life deal. He could make the Republican Party something that nobody else I know can make it. He can make it bigger. He can make it stronger. He can make it more diverse. And he also could destroy it.”

Well slap his ass and call him biscuit, the magic is racism, y’all.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, racism, Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Quotable Senatorette Lindsey Graham

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

More diverse? Proud Boys AND Three Percenters?

2. Martin Pollard says:

Soooooo, Miss Lindsey-Belle thinks that The Former Guy can turn the GQP into the Six Million Dollar Man: “he can make it better than it was… better, stronger, faster.” Yeah, senatorette, good luck with that. We’ll keep your fainting couch on standby for your inevitable attack of the vapors when that goes horribly, horribly wrong.

3. donnah says:

Lindsey, call us when you’re no longer caddying for your master. And that “magic” you’re mystified by? It’s narcissistic cruelty and racism.

4. He left out Bernie Madoff and Pol Pot as ingredients in his Frankendrumpf.

5. Ten Bears says:

Does Lindsaaaayyyy have a blue dress?

“What I’m trying to do is just harness the magic.”

Sounds like something Dr. Frankenstein might say.

7. R White says:

“What I’m trying to do is just harness the magic.”

That’s the same silly sentiment uttered by Rick Wilson, Steve Schmidt, Joe Scarborough and many others within the worthless beltway media as they were all foolishly expecting fat nixon to make the presidential ‘pivot’ early in his term that would’ve hopefully led to republican majorities and unearned sums of consulting fees.

8. spotthedog says:

And I would just bet he’s got a harness or two.

9. Redhand says:

Not only that, but he also excretes chocolate ice cream!

10. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Dark Side? Magic? Who is Graham, Jar Jar Twinks?

11. One human’s “Ugh, eww, get it away from me” is another human’s “Whoa, awesome”, I guess.