Some Whipped Cream on Your Stupid?

Rep. Greene
(File Photo: Twitter)

“We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America. Not for, what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever.” –Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green

This entry was posted in Marjorie Taylor Greene, Q-spiracy. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Some Whipped Cream on Your Stupid?

1. skinnydennis says:

Oil subsidies, F-35s, the 1%…

2. Redhand says:

WTF is she talking about?

• Ten Bears says:

Israel. These people don’t love the Jews, don’t love Israel; before their precious* lord and master will float down out of the sky on a flying floating rainbow unicorn with thousands of “helpers” on flying floating rainbow unicorns to carry them all away to paradise two thirds of the Jews must die, two thirds of Israel must be destroyed. These people don’t love Israel, they want to see it destroyed.

“We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America. Not for, what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever.” is a dogwhistle.

3. This is what happens when you ship your fembot manufacturing overseas, QC and QA go down the chute.

4. Probably the 50% 20% 0.7% of the US budget that goes to foreign aid? I don’t know. Maybe she’s conflating the trade deficit with ‘taxpayer money’.

Well, she’s sort of right, it is taxpayers spending their money at Wal Mart…

5. MDavis says:

Nice makeover. She looks better.
    Oh, moving on… to Sesame Street.
    (insert music note symbols…) One of these things is not like the others (insert music note symbols…)

China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam

6. I remember fondly when some Internet Artist was repainting Republicans in clown makeup. Truly, a more innocent time. Now, all of them should look like Pennywise.

7. spotthedog says:

I think I know what she’s trying to say, I’ll help her out; “Yada yada yada!”.

• pagan in repose says:

I have always liked Lenny Bruce’s version: “Yada Yada Yada, warden!”
      It was from a joke off one of his old albums, at the time, that concerned a prison riot. Doesn’t sound like humor material but it had me rolling on the floor way back when. Lenny Bruce was one of the best.

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

Guam? Did we swap it for Greenland? Because a lot of Americans died in the 1940s to hold onto that little island, and I’d like to know who has it now.