Lindsey: ‘The Boot-Licking Will Continue Until The King is Appeased’

Senatorette Lindsey Graham

That was cringe-worthy.

I still maintain that on that first golf outing, Lord Damp Nut hired every rent boy in DC who has ever serviced Lindsey to be their caddies and Senatorette Lindsey Graham got the message without Prznint Stupid saying a word.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham, The Closet of Lindsey Graham. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Lindsey: ‘The Boot-Licking Will Continue Until The King is Appeased’

1. sos says:

every rent boy in DC who has ever serviced Lindsey

Mamma Mia! That’s alotta rent boys!*

*Cultural hate crime not included. Your results may vary. Past performance is no guarantee of future earnings.

2. Buttermilk Sky says:

I don’t know — seems a little too subtle for trump. Lindsey is just a bottom in search of a top, and John McCain is dead.

What a world it must be Senatorette Lindsey Graham (R-Q)

4. laura says:

I can still smell the stank of trump ass wafting off of the Senator’s face through the interwebs.

5. Martin Pollard says:

News flash: that ain’t The Former Guy’s boots that Miss Lindsey-Belle is licking.

6. Redhand says:

He’s allowed me to be in his world.

It has all the dignity of a privy counselor saying, “He’s allowed me to wipe his ass after his bowel movements.”

7. skinnydennis says:

“He’s allowed me to be in his world…”
    Xlation: “I like being all the way up in his ass”

8. Batman 54 says:

Don’t be a hog, Lindsey. Leave some for Nikki.

9. R White says:

every rent boy in DC who has ever serviced Lindsey.

Like other’s have mentioned, that’s not only too subtle for fat nixon, but too much work for the lazy prick. I cannot remember what hole it was, but there was one moment where after playing a hole that fat nixon probably lied about winning, miss lyndsey was profusely sweating and looking as white as a ghost, Two things you don’t see in golfers who use carts after two holes of play.

If anything, fat nixon’s handlers got the one rent boy miss lyndsey stiffed monetarily who this past spring described in lurid detail all over social media what a sad sack a naked and vulnerable old hag miss lyndsey is, especially one who took a $800k gift from Ukrainian-born billionaire oligarch Leonard “Len” Blavatnik, a guy who has ties to Putin.

10. Bruce388 says:

Every day I thank Thor that Lady G isn’t in charge of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Every other day I ask Thor to make sure LG gets busted for election tampering in Georgia.