Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold, Like Everything Else At TFG’s Restaurants

Seething Rage.
(image courtesy Scissorhead MonkeyFister)

The LATimes  email thingie tells us that Lord Damp Nut —as predicted— is seeking his revenge (emphasis mine) like a common Corleone in Godfather XIII (or something).

“At the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Fla., he lashed out at President Biden but saved his harshest words for Republicans who he believes didn’t support him. He expressed particular contempt for the 17 Republican lawmakers who joined Democrats voting to impeach and convict him for his role in inciting a mob of supporters to storm the Capitol on Jan. 6.

“Get rid of them all,” he said during a fact-challenged and grievance-laden speech in which he teased another presidential run in four years.

To the end, Lord Damp Nut has created a new Super PAC that will focus on revenge:

Lewandowski has emerged as an active figure in the early days of Trump’s post-presidency, seeking out Republican candidates to challenge the impeachment-supporting House Republicans and forming a new PAC, Fight Back America. The 47-year-old has also been offering advice to Republicans, including South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who is regarded as a potential 2024 presidential contender.

Trump has told advisers that he’s eager to engage in the 2022 midterm elections, including to exact revenge against the House Republicans who supported his impeachment and against Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who he has criticized for not intervening to help overturn the results of the 2020 election. A super PAC would give Trump another vehicle to spend massive sums on races where he decides to weigh in.

This PAC is different from The Save America PAC, which is the one he used to grift the rubes out of their hard-earned Ameros to pay himself a salary since being booted-out by Wee the Peeple.

If you want to read his mewling and dithering speech at QPAC, Scissorhead MDavis found the transcript.

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight, 2024 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold, Like Everything Else At TFG’s Restaurants

1. That speech was “fact-challenged” like the Donner Party was “food-challenged”

The word you’ve been groping for for five years, journos, is “lie” Simple, nice, Old English word. “lyge”

2. Czippie L'Shimp says:

“If you want to read his mewling and dithering speech …”
    I’d rather chew broken glass.

The lesser evil (niece maybe? don’t really care) member of his clan predicted that he would make all the motions of running again because it’s the greatest money making grift he’s ever had. That seems likely, but I think the adoration of the crowds is what is keeping him alive. It’s a drug stronger than the adderall he’s been shoveling into his system.

What the crowd gets out of the deal truly baffles me. There are plenty of local outlets where like minded people gather to express hate and fear every Sunday. Why bother with someone who is so demonstrably flawed, and who fails to come through for them repeatedly? How is it not obvious to his followers that he hates them?

• osirisopto says:

This reply may be considered offensive to the easily offended. So, if you’re one of those piss off.

At their heart, they’re all authoritarians. An authoritarian has to either have his ass kissed or to be kissing someone else’s. There’s no middle ground.

His hate and disdain are an added bonus to those whose ideological goal in life is to kiss the ass of the most abusive asshole they can find.

No, I am not a psychologist, nor do I play one on TeeVee. I just have an opinion based on my life’s experience and I’m not afraid to share it.

• You nailed it. The defining quote of the TFG era is the MAGAt who was complaining about the slow government response to Hurricane Michael:

This is hurting us. He’s not hurting the people he’s supposed to be hurting”

the people he’s supposed to be hurting.

• MDavis says:

How is this offensive? Unless one is offended by a reasonable interpretation of the evidence.

3. I managed to watch approximately five minutes of Trump’s (p-too…spits on ground) speech before I tapped out. Close-ups of his flapping anus-mouth did it for me. Goddamn…has he gained some weight since losing the election…I’m talking girth here; never popularity.

• MDavis says:

I wanted to get some idea of what he said (in spite of that whole “who cares, he lost” thing) but didn’t want to subject myself to listening to that god-awful voice bracketed by those really odd mannerisms – so transcript seemed the less painful way to go.
      Once I started reading, though, I realized that the written word makes it very clear how inarticulate he is.
      I ended up reading the whole awful thing.
      I once heard Vince Bugliosi say about his prosecutorial style “I hear the lyrics when others listen to the music” and the rarity of this talent is exploited by LDN in his speechifications. His repetitions and ramblings, backtracks and bumbling are much less obvious when you listen (ach, ptui!) instead of reading the stupid thing.
      Also, the cats can remain in the room instead of fleeing the screeching.

• MDavis says:

Sorry – “C LDN/TFG”
        Sounds good to me.

• vonBeavis says:

You made it to the end? It was easier to read my mortgage paperwork.

• MDavis says:

I don’t think I made it to the end. It wouldn’t be worth it unless I was making a thumbnail version, but that can pretty much be summed up as
        “I’m great, beautiful, terrific, the best you’ve ever heard of. Those guys who try to tell you what’s wrong with my lies are vicious liar, believe me, I know lies. Let’s call them names. The media is here, let’s endanger them by telling you obedient “Patriots” how traitorous they are, publishing that pack of truth, er, of direct quotes, er, they just are, OK?!? So go beat them up for me. Now go overturn the government for me, you know you want to and you know I would be elected king if only the right people were allowed to vote.”
        So, except for the details of who the boogey men are and who are the heroes this time, job done.
        I think I did make it to a little past the 40 minute mark (if you haven’t looked, the speech Palin-esque ramble is broken up into chunks marked with timestamps) but my eyes were hurting from all the eye-rolling whiplash.

4. Jimmy T says:

If I could read the text using my best version of Howdy Dowty voice it still wouldn’t be enough. It would still be too reminiscent of Pennywise. Although in all honesty, I encourage the insanity of it all. It will continue to drive away the suburb voters, especially women. Oh, and what is TGF? The Grifting Forebearers? The Glaucoma Foundation? Inquiring minds and all…

• “The Former Guy”, which is allegedly how Joe Biden refers to him. Allegedly. This is also the man who told the President that passing Obamacare was a “Big Fucking Deal” on a hot mic, so I expect it also often means “That Fucking Guy” about as often.

• Jimmy T says:

Hey thanks, Don’t know how I missed that. Oh yeah “That fucking Guy” works just fine…

• sos says:

I thought it was “Too Far/Fucking Gone”

• spotthedog says:

I’ve never heard if Biden saying “the former guy” was spontaneous or planned, but I think its brilliant in its simplicity, a dismissively nameless way of referencing that person, implying that he’s not worth the effort of coming up with a clever insulting nickname, and everyone immediately knows who is being referred to.

• vonBeavis says:

Reminds me of Peter Lorre’s character Ugarte (as the orange sphincter) speaking with Bogart’s Rick (Biden) in “Casablanca” :

Ugarte: You despise me, don’t you?
        Rick: Well, if I gave you any thought I probably would.

5. Ten Bears says:

“Before setting out on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”
    [attributed to an old Chinese guy, but that’s not where I heard it.]

6. vonBeavis says:

Like MDavis’ comment above, I tried to read the transcript of the orange sphincter’s rant, found it to be inarticulate, hateful and downright stoopid. I only made it halfway through. It was easier to read Joyce’s “Ulysses” than that steaming word salad.

A third of the way through, I picked up on this typo (?): “But the Biden administration has put the vial coyotes back in business and it has done so in a very, very big way.” Vial coyotes? Like a coyote with a bandolier of Acme vaccine vials chasing a roadrunner, or vile, as in Hair Twitler?

What will always trouble me and other Americans is how many truly gullible, mean, hateful rubes are still in the Cult of Orange. It is easier to fool the people than to convince them they’ve been foole