CPAC: “Welcome, Insurrectionists!”

And of course:

CPAC attendees boo, yell ‘freedom’ when asked to wear masks

Boos could be heard Friday when organizers of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Orlando asked attendees to wear their masks to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Loud boos and cheers for “Freedom” were heard echoing throughout the room as American Conservative Union Executive Director Dan Schneider and CPAC director Carly Patrick asked for attendees to adhere to the coronavirus restrictions put in place by Hyatt Regency Orlando, where the event is being held this year.

“A private hotel, just like your house, gets to set its own rules,” Schneider told the crowd.

More proof, if needed that the GQP will not end with a bang, nor a whimper. It will end with a wet fart.

This entry was posted in CPAC, Insurrection, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to CPAC: “Welcome, Insurrectionists!”

1. sos says:

High concentration of substandard people that are detrimental to society? Let ‘er rip! And I do mean RIP.

• Jimmy T says:

I’m assuming that RIP stands for Rest In Peace. I guess I must be a terrible person for wanting them (the substandard people) to end their miserable lives knowing it was a Democrat Hoax that did them in. And seeing how they refuse to take precautions that is exactly what will happen to many. I’m not a vengeful guy, but I have an appreciation for my enemies deep complicity in their own demise…

2. Dennis Cole says:

They say you can’t cure Stupid. But Covid-19 is givin em a helluva run for their money, I’d say.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Last year’s CPAC was probably the first COVID-19 superspreader event in the US. One of the attendees lives in New Rochelle, two towns over from me, and brought the virus back with him, necessitating the shutdown of the city, and a ‘cordon sanitaire’ imposed by the National Guard. It’s infuriating that these assholes are bound and determined to infect everybody.

4. revzafod says:

If they won’t adhere to the hotel’s rules, the hotel should throw them out. Hyatt should set an example. But like cowards everywhere, they won’t.

• purplehead says:

If Hyatt cares about subsequent bidness, they’d give the assholes short warning and then kick them out and sanitize the place.