Can Someone Please…

Field Marshall Pee-Wee Himmler

…follow Pee-Wee Himmler back to his crypt and expose him to the morning sun?

This fiend who has taken (barely) human form should be behind bars and not in front of cameras.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Can Someone Please…

1. Jimmy T says:

“Never shall I forget that night, the first night in camp, which has turned my life into one long night, seven times cursed and seven times sealed. Never shall I forget that smoke. Never shall I forget the little faces of the children, whose bodies I saw turned into wreaths of smoke beneath a silent blue sky. Never shall I forget those flames which consumed my faith forever. Never shall I forget that nocturnal silence which deprived me, for all eternity, of the desire to live. Never shall I forget those moments which murdered my God and my soul and turned my dreams to dust. Never shall I forget these things, even if I am condemned to live as long as God Himself. Never.”—Elie Weisel

2. MDavis says:

That voice… it’s Muffy all over again telling us all about stepping on the ping pong ball.
    That grating, grinding voice.

He thinks the world belongs to him.

4. well, if there’s anyone who’s an authority on cruelty and inhumanity, it’s that asshole.

5. skinnydennis says:

I’ll just drop this here.
    Watched Inglourious Basterds last night.

6. julesmomcat says:

“Stephen Miller: What we are seeing here is the cruelty and inhumanity of Joe Biden’s immigration policies…”
    Yeah. Like, Suckface’s immigration policy was more humanitarian??? GET REAL!!! He should see all those children caged (by tRump) on our southern border, before condemning Biden. Who is, I might add, trying to reunite those children with their deported (by tRump) parents.

7. revzafod says:

Where’s Cancel Culture when it’s needed to get rid of Faux Noise?