The Very Definition of Non-Essential Worker Has Suggestion

SoyBlo

It started off innocently enough:

Scissorhead Moeman comes to the rescue to illuminate what the Booze Heiress of Arizonastan had to say:

Guys, did you know that she is Sen. John McCain’s daughter? But I digest.

Not to worry, it wasn’t just Scissorheads who noticed that the wingnut-and-washer combo of the brain trust of the McCain family had gone loose again…

Because if SoyBlo doesn’t know something, then it is the something’s fault, not Soyblo’s.; she speaks for the Common Man (of Millionaires).

Has there ever been such a consistent git as a talking head?

This entry was posted in Meghan 'Soylent Blonde' McCain, Pandemics, People Dumber than Dolphins, Science, Vaccine. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Very Definition of Non-Essential Worker Has Suggestion

1. julesmomcat says:

Hmmm…and here, I thought she had some common sense. Guess I was wrong. Looks truly DO overwhelm brains.

• Ten Bears says:

Boney, bottle-blonde, neurotic looking no doubt sexual frustrated bimbo looks pretty damn scary to me, and I’ve a multitude of ex-wifes. And why is she on teevee? Does she pay to make such a fool of herself and her less-than stellar late father? Surely they don’t pay her?

2. laura says:

Big Karen Energy.

3. MDavis says:

carefully plaited and displayed blond hair, as though we couldn’t peg her as a blond in her original brunette.
    She’s blond, in the action/attitude sense, and proud of it.
    (the last “blond” I ran into in the wild was behind a dentist’s desk. Asked her if we were in time for our 10 o clock appointment and got back “No, your appointment is for 10”. Hair, dark brown, actions, blond.)

• MDavis says:

BTW, if anyone has a better term to use for this personality package, I’d love to hear it.

• E.A. Blair says:

This is how I’ve been framing all these anecdotes of arrant stupidity: “No, your appointment is for 10.” And then she went to vote.

That explains a lot about the state of US politics these days.

• Meremark says:

Another term for it …

Yes, my angle too.
      Alright then SoyBol Solboi somebody somewhere riddle me riddle me this:

What goes wrong that results in that … that… body?
      shoulder slope and being bland

Get on back to Stagflaff

4. Wesley Sandel says:

The willful stupidity is painful.

5. What’s up with that hair? Did a three-year-old do her do?

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s