No Sleep For The Wicked

H/T Scissorhead D-Cap

Big day for legal stories:

Dominion Voting Systems sues MyPillow Inc. CEO Mike Lindell

Dominion Voting Systems has sued MyPillow Inc. CEO Mike Lindell, alleging $1.2 billion in damages to its brand for defamatory comments Lindell repeatedly made about the firm.
The complaint accuses Lindell of perpetuating a “Big Lie” about Dominion’s role in the 2020 presidential election, including that he knowingly spread false information about how Dominion’s voting machines conduct audits, investments from foreign countries and its presence in U.S. voting systems.
Lindell “knowingly lied about Dominion to sell more pillows to people who continued tuning in to hear what they wanted to hear about the election,” the complaint alleges.

Dominion has got ’em dead to rights, but I have no idea if he’s worth $1.2B ameros —I kinda doubt it, but one never knows until goes through suit coat pockets what one might find.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to No Sleep For The Wicked

1. osirisopto says:

Oh, I’m sure Dominion’s attorneys will be happy to negotiate a reasonable settlement.

• sos says:

And by “reasonable” I hope you mean: “beat down to his shoes”.

• Martin Pollard says:

Like seize all of his assets and put his shitty-ass pillows out of business? I’d be down with that. I’d leave him a good-sized cardboard box to sleep in, though, just to show I’m not completely heartless. Let him have a few of his crappy pillows, too, so that he’s forced to experience their crappiness for himself.

2. laura says:

Just one gal’s opinion, but I can see Mein Pillow, Kudlow and DJTJ going three ways on an 8 ball with the last few hundies they can scrape between them.

3. MDavis says:

Who cares if he’s worth $1.2B? In my experience (and that includes the experience of friends and that outlined in various articles) courts never bother to find out if an accused of more limited means has the funds to pay the fine, why should they give this dirt bag that courtesy? Make him squeal for mercy, make his lawyers petition to change that rule for everyone if they don’t like the way that game is played when those other people are caught up in it.

• MDavis says:

And why does my automatic avatar have one tooth? Why did I never notice that until now, when I’m commenting about meth king pillow guy Lindell?