Atlantic City Blows Up Eyesore

(H/T: Scissorhead Skinny-D)

The only man who failed at the bidness of casinos suffered another embarrassing reminder that the is a LOSER when Atlantic City imploded Lord Damp Nut’s eponymous eyesore, Axios email thingie tells us:

The Trump Plaza casino — where movie stars, athletes and rock stars partied, and a future president honed his instincts for hype — was imploded yesterday after falling into such disrepair that chunks began peeling off.

• The Plaza marketed itself as “the center of it all.” (AP)

Of course it was the center of it all, as we show below:

Or maybe you might like this angle better:

I’m really not gloating, but you know, one more for the road:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Atlantic City Blows Up Eyesore

1. FELINE MAMA says:

LOVIN’ IT!!! That sound is sooo great! I’ll be watching this over & over,& over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jimmy T says:

Trump Plaza is symbolic of what Trump brought to politics, but his legacy has not yet followed suit, be assured that inevitability is a demanding goddess…

“I do feel that when you’re born into the world, you’re given a ticket to the freak show, and when you’re born in the United States, you’re given a front-row seat. And some of us have notebooks.”—George Carlin.

3. beckymaenot says:

I only wish they had left TRUMP emblazoned on the top of the building before imploding it.

4. MDavis says:

The cheering speaks for many.
    Too bad they couldn’t (probably) raffle off the rights to push the button. I bet they would have had a lot of takers.

5. donnah says:

It would have been perfect if the Trump family was all inside when it blew.

6. Bruce388 says:

I don’t suppose there were any copies of the former guy’s book, “Think Like a Billionaire.” “Surviving at the Top” would have been perfect.

7. Infidel753 says:

One shudders to think how many bedbugs were dispersed in that big cloud of dust.

8. w3ski4me says:

They really should have tied LDN to the “topmast” and had him go down with the ship.
    I would have paid to watch that.
    w3ski