News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

I Surrender!

Tiger Beat on the Potomac (Thanks Charlie!) email thingie tells us the Dim-o-crats are wringing hands again, because, you know, the Party is fighting fire with fire (emphasis mine):

The House Democratic campaign arm’s plan to label the GOP as the GQP — the party of QAnon — is getting some pushback. Not all Democrats agree with this broad attack, with multiple Democrats telling your Huddle host a few Republicans are being unfairly targeted.

Oh, REALLY?

“I want to see the Democrats and DCCC hold ourselves to a higher standard relative to truth, relative to fact and relative to principle,” Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.) told me. “And should we forget the consequences of misinformation, then we become culpable.”

[snip]

The DCCC ad, which targets seven House Republicans and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, says the GOP members “stood with Q, not you,” because they voted against impeaching Trump after the Capitol insurrection. This includes Fitzpatrick and Bacon.

Malinowski and Philips aren’t alone. And your Huddle host is told members have raised the matter with Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, the DCCC Chair, but he wouldn’t commit to changing their approach.

“It really made me uncomfortable when I saw that ad,” another Democratic member told me. “This idea that we can we should just contribute to an atmosphere where facts are just not even relevant — I don’t want to be the party that does that.”

The Coup Klux Klan in 2001 morphed  triple amputee war hero (Silver Star, Bronze Star with “V” Device, Soldier’s Medal,  National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Campaign Medal) Sen. Max Cleland (D-GA)  into Osama Bin Laden, and he lost his re-election.

Just sayin’, when the GQP goes low, we should go high — to get a clean shot, as the snipers say.

This entry was posted in dim-o-crats, Q-spiracy, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans). Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. jeebus mary & St. what's his name says:

get yer whimpy burgers right here before next tuesday while you can

2. “This idea that we can we should just contribute to an atmosphere where facts are just not even relevant ”

Like the relevant fact that these Republicans stood with the insurrectionists rather than honor their oath to the Constitution? They DID “Stand with Q”

3. spotthedog says:

Marjorie Traitor Greene will happily welcome any Dem who insists on playing nice by sticking a gun barrel up their ass, metaphorically speaking of course maybe.

4. GranDude says:

We’ll stop calling them GQP when they stop calling us the Democrat Party. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Quick someone, tell these dumbasses that truth has a liberal bias. It’s not our problem if the truth hurts conservatives more often than not. Don’t come around her no more with the BS.

6. Ten Bears says:

I don’t know anything about bias, but by its very definition – truth – is not fantasy.

I like to think conserving a future for my grand and great grandkids to grow up in is “conservative”, so, like I say, I don’t know anything about “liberal”, it’s just another over-abused word.

I wonder what happened to all those little girls the retards kidnapped at the border.

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

I plan to go on calling them the Republiklan until they abandon their vote-suppression tactics and end racist attacks on Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters, etc. Also, stop telling us how BLM “burned down Portland.” Deal?

8. MDavis says:

Multiple democrats are upset? Well, three (and one of those off the record) is “multiple” so I guess they have us there.

9. Bruce388 says:

GQP has a nice ring to it and it also has the advantage of being true.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s