Consequences Culture

ETTD

“Ah been Cancel-Cultured” — Jim Hoft, the Dumbest Man on the Internet is probably moaning.

And that was followed-up with:

It’s not Cancel Culture, it’s Consequences Culture, which of course is why the Republicans hate it. They cannot stand the idea of accountability and their whole political movement is based upon getting away with Smash-n-Grab.

All of this (and Lord Damp Nut’s Twitter) could/should have been cancelled long ago, and we would have been better for it. Honestly, does anyone miss LDN’s twattage?

The Stupidest Man on the Internet™ will not be able to amplify his incredibly dumb and dangerous conspiracy posts, so the innocent and easily mislead will have to find The Gateway Pundit blog on their own.

As for Root, I understand he has a hate radio program, so he’s far from “cancelled”.

UPDATE 1: They finally got rid of that chimpy-era bigot!

This entry was posted in First Amendment, Our Failed Social Media, Social Media, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Consequences Culture

1. purplehead says:

B-bbbb-bbbbuuuuttt, butttttttt, Driftglass, the Smartest Man on Twitter, was permanently suspended from twitter. For really nothing. How is that fair and balanced?

2. spotthedog says:

If they begin sporting those “Censored” bumper sticker masks like Traitor-Greene wears, then at least they are wearing masks.

3. julesmomcat says:

Two less sources of unadulterated crap.

4. Ten Bears says:

That dipshit is was still around? Been so long since I …

And in the flying fuck is Greenwald still in the conversation?

No one has ever been able to explain why Glenzilla is (still?) relevant to me. I’m OK with that. That said, he blocked me so long ago, I won’t know when they boot him off Twitter.

I’d like to hear republicans call for social media regulations now. Especially since social media appears to be enforcing its own rules after all this time.

6. Meremark says:

Soon the biggest hate-talk idiot whale overshadowing them all slips slowly slowly into Davy Jones’ oblivion.
    Trashy Rash Lamebrain insane, buh-bye.