Scissorheads, lend me your eyes (and eyeglasses, depending) –

We have a decision to make on new logos for the “Ronald & Donald” party of traitors and misfits.

Scissorhead Bruce388 sends us this one:

H/T @Shawnintheuk15 via Scissorhead Bruce388

and Scissorhead Skinny-D sends us this one:

H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D

Please vote in the comments.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Vote!

1. Sir Nigel says:

Bruce338!

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

Bruce 388. I like the Pinocchio trunk forming the Q. If it had space lasers it would be perfect.

3. spotthedog says:

Dang I like both! If had to go with only one I’d pick Bruce388. How about a hybrid, combining Bruce’s logo with equally large G and P on each side?

4. Steve-O says:

I’ve been going with QOP as they seem unwilling to denounce it, therefore it is the forefront of all their policies and PR.

5. Jimmy T says:

Bruce388 nailed it. How fitting for the RepubliQan Party…

6. Mary says:

I go with Bruce.

7. Bruce388 says:

Full disclosure — That’s a screen shot from a tweet I saw. It was worth sharing.

8. I like them both, but I like the first one better!

9. beckymaenot says:

I’m with the Bruce388.

10. Ten Bears says:

The first one, tho with trunk up a fat-cat’s trousers (or little girl’s panties)

11. revzafod says:

Brooooce!

12. Blue Gal says:

Everyone’s voting for Bruce’s but I’m stealing (borrowing with attribution!) Skinny’s for a C&L post. xoxo

13. ali redford says:

OK. I like them both. I like Bruce’s for yard/window signs, billboards, etc. I like Skinny’s for palm cards, small automobile window stickers, etc. I know that doesn’t count as a vote, and I’m fine with that.

14. skinnydennis says:

Beginning to think the voting was rigged.

15. MDavis says:

Bruce. Succinct, accurate, lends itself to the new nickname – Grand QAnon Party.
    Both logos in red and white only. There’s a comment. I suggest that an option for public use (rather than GOP use) the logo be surrounded by a sea of blue. Sort of rallying and reminding us that Q is not in the majority, they are just the loudest jerks.
    Bruce’s logo (or @Shawnintheuk15 – part of twitter profile “…I dabble in photography and graphic design. Oh, and facts fucking matter!”) – is my pick.
    But – There is, in Skinny-D’s version, that little elephant in the trademark circle. I was reading that as some being trapped, like being stuck in an abusive family, but a better reading is, straight up, that hint that the Republicans have been brewing this thing for years. After all, they can leave if they want to. It’s just the family party dynamics holding them back.
    Oh, fun fact. The stars in the previous GOP logo had the pointy end up. It was, allegedly, in 2000 just before Bush took office that the stars were flipped upside down. No explanation was given to the public.

16. purplehead says:

Of the two, I’ll go with Shawnintheuk15. A Brit did that one? Or an expat in Brit?

17. John Bradley says:

Scissorhead Bruce388 (or the AnAmericanInTheUK as original creator)