Some Fries With Your Stupid?

Sweet, sweet relief

I cannot even:

Capitol Rioter Asks Court to Let Her Vacation in Mexico

One of the rioters who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 is asking a federal court to let her leave the country so she can make the most of a Mexican vacation she booked prior to the insurrection. In a court filing on Monday, Jenny Cudd’s attorneys said their client ”planned and prepaid for a weekend retreat with her employees” in Riviera Maya, Mexico, later this month and would like to attend. Cudd, the owner of a Midland, Texas, flower shop, told the court that the trip is “a work-related bonding retreat for employees and their spouses.”

This entry was posted in Insurrection, People Dumber than Dolphins, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Some Fries With Your Stupid?

1. I know I keep saying White Privilege is one hella drug, but damn, this one takes it to “Tony Montana motorboating a mountain of coke” levels…

2. spotthedog says:

I can’t decide whether to file that under “White Privilege” or “tRump-holes”.

3. Kiwiwriter says:

Let her take a vacation in a federal women’s prison. She can share her cell with a Mexican-American drug mule, eat SOS instead of Tex-Mex, drink hooch instead of Cervezas, and…well, I won’t make any cracks about how she’ll replace that romance with the handsome wealthy man she meets at the resort.

4. spotthedog says:

Mexico may start complaining about us sending our criminals over the border.

5. Oneofthebobs says:

Too bad for Mexico; Ferret Top’s wall doesn’t stop anybody.

6. “‘Twas just an innocent suburban civics field trip gone awry, your honor”. –attorneys say the darndest things!
    But, yeah, my head screamed “white privilege!!!!” as I read. This just makes me tan harder.

7. Redhand says:

And when the judge denies her request, she’s sure to say I only regret that I have but one life work-related bonding retreat for employees and their spouses for my country.

• Redhand says:

Well, I blew that post. Ugh.

• I also noticed the deep and no doubt crippling Economic Anxiety she has, evidenced in her ability to throw a retreat at a tropical sea-side resort in another country for her employees. If only we had an economy that worked for these poor desperate souls…

(and structuring this junket as an ’employee bonding exercise’ means it’s a tax deductible business expense for her and her employees.

And I wanna see just how many employees of A flower shop in Midland TX have the scratch to join this trip, because for damned sure SHE isn’t forking out the airfare and resort cost. At the height of the season, btw….I wonder if the only bonding going on was going to be her and some daquiris…)

• spotthedog says:

Hella good comment! Might be interesting to know the furthest distances traveled by attendees of InsurrectionCon, she must be a contender; about 1,600 miles or a 5 hr flight from Midland TX to WashDC, must’ve cost a little bit.

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

In other news, Mexico is willing to pay for the wall.

9. ali redford says:

It has been such a long time since a Republican, or a Texan, or a Texas Republican has surprised me, but it has finally happened again. It took me a bit to even realize I was feeling surprise. Appalled surprise, but surprise all the same.

10. angryspittle says:

How about a great big fuck you? Spend your vaca in court you bint.

So being on the no-fly list is just a rumor then or is this another hurdle she will have to pass after she bribes the judge?

12. MDavis says:

Reminds me of a lawyer we once had. She asked for the hearing date to be moved so she could go on her vacay. When the judge refused she had an emergency situation involving her mommy. At the location of her pre-planed vacay. Allegedly.
    Privilege – it isn’t just for today’s grotty bints. It’s a time honored tradition.

13. laura says:

Grotty bint gets court approval for her tax sheltered vaca and Kalief Browder remains dead a d broken.

14. glitterbug says:

Mexico could deny her entry. She is a terrorist after all.

15. Pingback: Where Are They Now? (Part Infinity) | Mock Paper Scissors