Bad Signs, Cont. (Or are they?)

H/T @NamelessCynic of the Twittering device

I am so on this.

This entry was posted in Bad Signs, Great Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Bad Signs, Cont. (Or are they?)

1. Dennis Cole says:

Ice cream/frozen cakes go inna trunk; all others should ride in the footwell on the passenger-side, directly below the heater vent.

Always with the practicality, DC!

The cake rides up front, either with me or already in me.

• Dennis Cole says:

I was raised during that era of “Heloise’s Household Hints.” That stuff tends to stick to me, like the calories inna cake.

And inna summatime, you mostly want cakes what got the chill factor goin’ for ’em, IYKWIM, so ya gotta have dem coolahs. And it’s the only way to transport Jello-shots…

2. skinnydennis says:

Probable a lot of ICEing.

3. Fuck that. I am in Milwaukee, we got 8-12 inches (it was variable and very regional variable. We got maybe 10, one of our neighbors to the north go 12 (he measured agains his snow blower housing; and his Garmin said he cleared about 1.5 miles of snow, so I guess he’d know) and another friend who lives a bit further south toward Chicago and used to be an Air Traffic Controller (now a public school librarian, so checkered past) and is thus into data, used a tape measure against her previously cleared pavement to determine she got 14 inches (just to get in there before all you perverts: Lucky girl!) So we ain’t going anywhere, cake or no. But we have a bodega a short block to the east, and they make sure to shovel because they know where their business is drinking on, so we’re covered on that front.

4. You coastal elites wonder about our affection for Brandy. Well, there you go, it’s cheap, it’s strong, it’s sweet.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

I ride with cookies! It is far less messy.

6. spotthedog says:

“Sir, I pulled you over because I observed you swerving dangerously for the last couple of miles, is that cake icing on your face?”