Worst. Bond. Villainess. Ever. Has Made A New Movie

Worst. Bond. Villain. Ever Steve Mnuchin and his villainess wife, Craven Moorehead

Oh sweet jeebus, this is everything: Mme. Living Typo  wrote, produced, and directed a movie starring herself and it is as good as you’d think:

This entry was posted in Human typo Steve Mnuchin, Pop Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Worst. Bond. Villainess. Ever. Has Made A New Movie

1. Ava Middleton says:

So THAT’S what she’s been doing with all our money????

2. spotthedog says:

Not sure I can handle it, was this maybe something intended for Stevie to watch in private?

3. Rocky D says:

Barf!

4. Ten Bears says:

I’m tellin’ ya’, there is a god, and she’s pissed. Punishing the white-women by repelling in horror virile yet sensitive twenty-first century men from ever casting a lustful or even a procreative eye their way. End of the White-Eyes right there, way of the dinosaur, end of the line.

[because the “boney, neurotic-looking no doubt sexually frustrated (with automatic weapons and automobiles)” schtick is starting to get old]

5. vincelamb says:

I’ll be a good environmentalist and recycle from Twitter:
    1. She’s an Austin Powers villainess, not a Bond villainess. Austin Powers is even a Warner Brothers franchise. Since her husband was and might even be again a producer for Warner Brothers, he could make that happen.
    2. As for the film itself, there is nothing less funny than a bad comedy. I expect it will be nominated at the 2022 Razzie Awards.

• vincelamb says:

I’m not yet tired of pointing out that she played an actress playing Marie Antoinette on “CSI:NY” in one of her first roles. How meta, how prophetic, and what typecasting!

6. sos says:

I made it through 00:49 of the trailer. Top THAT!

• ali redford says:

I watched the entire thing, but only because the guy is kinda cute. But I’ll share the prize.

• MDavis says:

Watched the whole thing. Took a day to work up to it.
      A few factoids.
      This movie, like everything is on IMDB.
      Her co-lead was born in 1987, I don’t recognize the movies he’s done but that doesn’t say much. They don’t look like my type of movie.
      Linton was born in 1980, but you can’t see that from the IMDB page. That has no date, just that she was born in Scotland. I went off site to find it. On her IMDB bio she has, in addition to her marriage to Munchkin, this:
      Spouse – ?, (? – ?) that’s for dates, ( divorced )
      When included real life events, like her brand-tagged photo on Instagram of she and hubby getting off government supplied transport along with the propensities of their cohort I will make some guesses.
      This is wish fulfillment & fantasy, to wit dreaming that she is an actress of some skill and range, that she is a director (betting this is ghost directed), that she is not growing old, that she could attract a younger man in real life.
      Tis possible that her hubby likes to watch. Was he at the shoot?
      There’s more, but I’d have to add “allegedly” and “this is speculation only” to my every line rather than just here ^.

7. MDavis says:

Is this another movie or is it just the one?

8. Steve-O says:

Think we all know who green-lit that turd.

9. glitterbug says:

I’m not sure if I ever felt this……..dirty

10. julesmomcat says:

Ohhh – gaaagggg!

11. Oh dear God. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.🤢

12. osirisopto says:

She’s cornered the Incel market!

13. paul fredine says:

with any other actress it might be moderately interesting but…HER??? the way the character describes herself at the beginning is almost autobiographical, ‘narcissistic’? you betcha!