News That Will Drive You To Drink

It’s all bananas!

Sentient jar of mayo Marjorie Taylor Greene (Q – Georgeduh) is pals with Lord Damp Nut because water seeks its own level, I guess? Anyway, she wants to brag to us about having a personal call with the mango-hued shitgibbon, but it kinda goes off in a different direction:

You can see why they like each other. “He says what I’m thinking” has never been truer or more clear.

But here’s the take-away: he’s down with her kinda crazy and she’s his foot soldier. There is nothing left of the GOP other than domestic terrorism, and if there are any members of the Coup Klux Klan in your life, you need to ask yourself why.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Marjorie Taylor Greene, snark, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans). Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. spotthedog says:

Its like she let him takeover her twitter account.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Six months from now, or a year, whatever it takes, I’m a wanna be there to ask her, “How’s the view from underneath that bus, hmmmm?”

3. lofgren says:

I got in a facebook argument with a guy who claimed that antifa/blm (and how annoying is it that those two completely independent groups have become fused) were violent. He sent me a link to a youtube video that showed:

Some kids knocking over a trash can
    A lot of chanting at people who dishonestly claimed they were just trying to hear what BLM had to say (with leading questions and obviously dishonest framing)
    One guy who finally provoked another guy into punching him in the nose.
    His nose wasn’t even broken. (The very same video cut instantly to footage of him being released from the hospital, apparently to prove his injuries were real. I’ve been injured worse playing soccer with my 8 year old.)

Most of these videos were shot on cell phones by people who jerked the camera around a lot without even trying to keep it steady. I would say that was the most violent thing that occurred in any of the footage.

Yet I see people online still claiming that BLM “burned American cities to the ground.”

If an American city had been burned even slightly during a BLM protest, footage of the fire would still be playing on Fox on a loop.

From what I can tell this appears to be a reference to one Wendy’s that was burned after a Black man was shot in their parking lot.

Even if we accept the most parsimonious explanation is what actually occurred, burning an empty Wendy’s is not on par with storming the capitol to stop votes from being counted and murder elected representatives.

4. Jack says:

Howdy y’all!

In the TOP horse race to see who can out Trump Trump — We’re looking at you Hawley and Cruz! — looks like Major Greens has just taken the lead. Kinda makes the others look like amateurs.

Huzzah!
    Jack

5. julesmomcat says:

When – Oh, WHEN will she get a dose of lead poisoning?
    Yeah, I know – martyrdom never comes cheaply; ya always gotta pay yer dues.

6. Jimmy T says:

As it happened, the other gun packing Q nutjob, and yes I’m speaking of the Greene weenie here just cancelled her appearance at a scheduled event because of a number of threats. Apparently people got pissed that she went after David Hogg for his activism, and forgot that words have meaning. Doesn’t surprise me she finally got her GED at the tender age of 33, While David is attending Harvard…

• Jimmy T says:

Sorry I screwed that up the Greene weenie is what the thread is about. Somehow I transpossessed Rep Boebert into the Greene weenie. But they may be twins. Apologies…

7. Weird Dave says:

Sentient jar of mayo Marjorie Taylor Greene

Sir, that is an insult to sentient jars of mayo everywhere.

8. Tony Prost says:

Jesus Christ, will she not shut up??? I gave up about 37 tweet into this farrago

9. Jimmy T says:

Sorry, I screwed that up. I transpossessed (OK) the Greene weenie with Rep Boebert. I was Boebert who cancelled her meeting because the pistol packing mama couldn’t stand the heat. But they may be twins. Apologies…

10. osirisopto says:

That girls pretty dumb.

C7nt don’t got no apostrophe, or “d” in it. At least she knows what she is even if she can’t spell it.

11. saveusfrompotus says:

Is she really say WE were the ones wining and dining maskless? WTF is she talking about? Also, she isn’t very good at texting and she sucks in clap back department. All of it sounds stilted or maybe it is simply proof she is not very smart.

12. Ten Bears says:

Growl, why can’t I import graphics when we’re running the same damned platform!?

America First” is a phrase first coined by NAZI sympathizers eighty plus years ago as a part of their isolationist rhetoric to prevent FDR from entering WWII and justify Hitler’s financiers attempted coup of the president of the United States.

The playbook is over eighty years old.

13. spotthedog says:

I swear to Dog and I’ll wager all my Gamestop stock – the shitbag himself either typed this or dictated it. There seems to be an absence of misspellings so I’ll go with dictated. It corresponds with the loss of his attorney team for the next impeachment trial. It strikes me as being very much in the same braggadocious tone as his “healthiest person ever to run for president” letter supposed written by that goofball doc.

Looks like we don’t need to worry about Marjorie Taylor Greene (Q – Georgeduh) ever having an original thought. I’m pretty sure she was quoting the 2016/2020/2024/2028… republican platform. Also, projection.

15. Buttermilk Sky says:

Just when you thought it was safe to open a Twitter account…