UPDATED: Change of Address

Don’t look back, Cori, and for Dawg’s Sake, don’t let the Q-razy Insurrection Lady know where you moved to.

UPDATE 1: Q-razy Lady responds:

This entry was posted in Insurrection, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Q-spiracy. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to UPDATED: Change of Address

1. Maybe there’s som nasty little broom closet down next to the boiler room they can move the Rep from Qrazytown? Just let her keep her red stapler….

2. spotthedog says:

I notice Ms. Bush is deemed a new member of “the Squad”, should there not be some sort of catchy tag to hang on the likes of Taylor-Greene and Boboert, or is there already? “The Bullet Bras”, or?

3. lofgren says:

If Greene really gave insurrectionists a tour of the building the day before the attack, then the threat she poses is not overstated. Even if she doesn’t personally intend any harm to her coworkers, she’s clearly at minimum a willing and eager dupe for those who do. And given her internet history I don’t think it’s a safe assumption that she’s just a dupe. Eventually, you can’t keep pretending that spreading incriminating lies about somebody is just fiery rhetoric.

Which is just a way of saying that I don’t think Bush’s position here is posturing. If there are any further incidents, being on the other side of the building from Greene very well may save lives.

And that’s beside the whole maskless thing.

Think about the history books. “The situation was so bad in the US at that time that congress people were afraid that the other party’s elected officials might literally attack them.” This is going to be a very embarrassing thing to explain to my grandchildren, as bad as the time my grandmother confessed all the incredibly racist songs she and her friends used to play hopscotch to.

Aaaaanywho, I now realize that the main point of this rambling post is that the quarantine is making me damn lonely these days. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

4. Dennis Cole says:

Hey, how do ya like Qwazy? Qwazy people, Qwazy talk, yada-yada-yada. It just looks better, and it’s easier to say than “Q-razy”
    Too “Elmer-Fuddish?”

5. ali redford says:

She is expert at the Republican trait of deflect and project. I’m nonviolent, yet she makes me want to slap her through my screen. Partly just because her voice is as awful as Sarah Palin’s.

6. laura says:

The LOOK AT MEE IM THE VICTIM BECAUSE FREEDOM is strong in this elected mentally ill danger to self and others.

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

She ran unopposed because her Democratic opponent dropped out because of death threats from her supporters.

8. osirisopto says:

It’s obvious that Cori Bush is the aggressor in this, those bleeding heart liberals are a bunch blood hairstyles killers just aching for a chance to gun down anyone who opposes them.

9. retiredeng says:

If Congress were a middle school … with automatic weapons.

10. MDavis says:

I did see a suggestion, if she’s getting a nickname, to go with “Big Marg” in honor of her apparent desire to play the part of a queen thug. Also, Qaren as a generic tag.
    I went looking for her feed to see that video and it is overflowing with examples of mirror behavior, commonly known as Confession and Projection.
    If anyone wants to know what these goons are doing or planning, this might be a source. I’m pretty sure that 85% of what she posts, and 100% of her accusations, will be connected to crimes or activities that she is contemplating, doing or aware of.
    Also – congresswoman has ZERO tweets related to actual, y’know, governing. Amazing. It’s all “I’m great, Drumpf is lord, I kissed his ring (!), and Democrats are poopyheads. Sign my yearbook! Send money!”