Mother of the Year

Feral Parenting

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who’s the most full of merde of all?
(Hat tip: Scissorhead Bruce388)

Kellyanne Conway has an interesting approach to tough love:

Kellyanne Conway Is Being Investigated After Topless Pic Of Teen Daughter Appears On Twitter

The former White House counselor was lambasted on social media after allegedly sharing a topless image of her 16-year-old daughter, Claudia Conway, on Fleets.

I’m guessing Kellyanne is going to give Nancy Reagan’s Mother of the Year Lifetime Achievement to shame. Kellyanne seems to be even worse than we imagined, and that takes some doing.

This entry was posted in Kellyanne 'Bullshit Barbie' Conway. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Mother of the Year

1. glitterbug says:

And she was once The Blueberry Queen of Hammonton, NJ. About 20 miles SE of me in the heart of NJ Rednecickistan.

2. Redhand says:

Yep, Hammonton is South Jersey dystopia, in the Heart of Darkness that is NJ’s Pine Barrens.

Show us your tits, slut.

4. Bruce388 says:

It seems the time is about right for state child protective services to take Claudia out of that abusive environment. But, the parents are rich and powerful so I’m guessing that won’t happen.

• sos says:

I’m not sure the Conway’s weren’t “one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel” well prior to LDN’s arrival.

I think I read that they are practicing Catholics and so are not willing to divorce. But mostly I think that they lead separate lives and let the Eternal Damnation chips fall where they may.

5. Ten Bears says:

If beauty is skin-deep ugly is bone-deep?

Has anyone else noticed how all these bimbo bottle-blondes (aside from all looking alike) all don’t look very healthy? They may think they look healthy, under all that face-paint and toilet-water, the lights and the cameras, but they all just oooze not-healthy. Scary not healthy, the kind that don’t get prettier at closing time; tweakers: meth-heads, not someone you’d pickup even with a deadman’s truck. Stepfords gone horribly wrong: not Kathrine Ross … the Wicked Witches of something or the other. All skinny, boney, hair’s all stringy skin’s kinda’ grey, neurotic looking no doubt sexually frustrated gun-owners.

Next time I take the G’Kids camping, tell scary stories ’round the fire …

6. w3ski4me says:

Even if it is true that she was “hacked”, why did she even have the picture on her computer?
    This woman is truly disgusting.
    w3ski

• Sirius Lunacy says:

It would be irresponsible not to speculate. Perhaps the pic was the bribe she needed to get LDN to hire her.