The Mein Pillow Guy Might Be Running For Office

H/T Scissorhead D-Cap

Axios breathlessly tells/warn us that the 2022 Pie Fight might be glorious (emphasis mine):

Mike Lindell moves the goalposts on a run for Minnesota governor

The will-he-or-won’t-he speculation surrounding a possible gubernatorial run by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is destined to continue at least a bit longer.

What he’s saying: Lindell told Axios that his focus is currently on proving his (baseless) claims of election fraud. He won’t make a decision until that fight is resolved.

• “Why would anybody want to run if they had the same machines with the election fraud?” Lindell said Friday.
  • “It will all get out there, and when it does, we’ll see what elections are going to have to be done with paper ballots and no machines. Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense to put in everybody’s resources and time.”

Expect the lawsuit from Dominion any moment, Mike.

Jeebus, what a dope.

This entry was posted in 2022 Pie Fight. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to The Mein Pillow Guy Might Be Running For Office

1. So we’ll now get to see if being a self-admitted crackhead until [checks notes] 2012 is a disqualifier for a Republican running for higher office.

2. Jimmy T says:

Yes he is a dope, but look at how many dopes voted for Trump. I don’t expect him to go far as a candidate, but he has the stupid vote sewed up, and stuffed with lumpy filling…

3. ali redford says:

Umm… ahem. My recollection is that Republicans were all in favor of these machines, and even made sure that states didn’t have to pay for them if they converted, waybackwhen. I recall this because I was Dem. party chair for my county, and a district delegate to the state; this was a particular concern of mine because the “free” machines were receitless, so no verification was possible other than continuing to run the report from the machines. I lobbied our county hard on this, but because they were free, I got nowhere. Meanwhile, I recall after the conversion, SoS Blackwell made sure OH carried GW over the line for “re-election.” (Am I a nut? I don’t think so; at least, I didn’t invade any public buildings; I didn’t so much as write a LTTE.)
    We get chits now, here in my southern KS county, and are able to verify the computer-scanning ourselves. Still, my household will be fine with going back to paper ballots and optical scanners for initial counting. (I’m also fine with sticking with what we have now.)

• Here in the TSKoA we have always, as far back as I can remember, used paper ‘color in the bubble’ optical scan machines. the loonitariat is still crying and complaining about them and sharpigate.

• T_Reg says:

Want to know if he’s serious about election legitimacy? See whether he works for publicly HAND-COUNTED paper ballots. Anything else is just fluffery. My expectation is that he just wants to ensure that Republicans control the counting.

• ali redford says:

Oh, he’s not serious about it. Of course he’s not. They’re all probably still flabbergasted that they didn’t win more than they did. No worries.

4. MDavis says:

He’s allegedly waiting to see what level of donations he can expect. Can’t ride that stupid pillow wave forever, you know, gotta get another income stream going.
    Hey, speaking of income, has anyone heard any rumors of MyPillow having any similarities to DeLorean seats? Asking for a friend.

5. Jimmy T says:

Machines made by ESS seem to be the real stinkers here. There is an excellent article in DCReport(dot)org that was published today by Alison Greene about unexplained shifts in voting patterns that suggest manipulation. Funny that Trump never complained about voting irregularities when they benefited him…

6. xpldagain says:

Just now starting to organize all of my Democrat friends to answer the phone with enthusiastic support and pledges of money. Also aligning the Sleep Number people for an after-hours throwdown w/ MPINC in the Dales (Ridgedale, Rosedale, Southdale, etc.) A gov’s race hasn’t looked like this much fun since we elected Jesse Ventura.

7. Pingback: My Pillow Man Banned From Twitter, Could Run For Workplace - NITTY GRITTY GAZETTE

8. Pingback: My Pillow Guy Banned From Twitter, May Run For Office – politics-99.com