Elmira Gantry Is In!

White House’s Former Truth Teller, Elmira Gantry Huckabee-Sanders

Fair warning: it’s 8-minutes long and she mentions the name of He Who Shall Not Be Named:

“Everything we love about America is at stake, and with the radical left now in control of Washington, your governor is your last line of defense,” Possums says straight-faced and directly to the camera.

Tiger Beat says:

“Despite her national cache, don’t think of her as a field-clearer. There are two candidates already in the race who have been elected statewide: Lt. Gov. Tim Griffin, who has D.C. experience as a former two-term congressman, and state Attorney General Leslie Rutledge, who held a photo op at the Supreme Court in support of Texas’ lawsuit to throw out the presidential election results from other states. Another wild card: The state has a majority runoff threshold for party primaries, which could add more volatility to a multi-candidate GOP race.”

…and as I pointed out this morning in the comments, she is bereft of her daddy’s alleged charm and resembles closely her mother, the much-loathed Jethrene; she is going to be up against fundamentalism-based misogyny, too.

This entry was posted in Arkansas, Crazeee States, Elmira Gantry the Possum Queen. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Elmira Gantry Is In!

1. I’d rather have two hundred pounds of sand bags as my governor than Elmira. Jethrine, (as portrayed by Max Baer Jr.,) at least had mad cap gender bending humor and terrifying musial skills going for her. Does the Possum Queen even play an instrument?

2. sos says:

Thankfully (for Arkansas) this last line of defense is really very large.

3. So by the transitive property of Elmira Gantry public statements she is NOT running for governor then? or is this one of those logical paradoxes they used to blow up computers on the Enterprise?

Kirk to computer: I always lie. I am telling the truth

[DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE]

The panel under Uhura’s seat blows up for no discenrable reason.

4. Jimmy T says:

Maybe Elvira is a better name, for Elvira is the Mistress of the Dark. Just saying…

Naw, Elmira Gantry is permanent.

Also: Cassie was a friend of mine back in the LA days. I wouldn’t sully her stage name with a comparison.

5. Jimmy T says:

Not sure if this is appropriate here, but I’ll chance it (forgive me TG). I give you Elvira updated for the pandemic…

6. buckobear says:

… and all this time I figured she was still up on the Baltimore docks servicing foreign seamen (see what I did there?) to regain her self-respect.

7. Ten Bears says:

While when we round up all the trash, at gunpoint, stuff them into cattlecars for shipment to a reservation somewhere in the middle of nowhere Mars or the Moons of Neptune would be preferable, Ar-kansas would do just fine. It could be our own Little Gaza: put a fence around it, severely limit the necessities and randomly bomb it every few weeks just for the fuck of it.

8. angryspittle says:

The Arkansow crawls out of the stye to darken our lives again…….