I’m Shocked.

I’m shocked.

CBS tells us that Dr. Scarves never had a full-time team as the Trump-Virus coordinator during the 4th Reich:

In an interview with “Face the Nation” that aired Sunday, Birx said that she was “an N of 1” during her tenure in the White House as the coronavirus response coordinator. In contrast, she praised President Joe Biden for building a team of experts in testing, vaccines, data and data use, as well as a full-time supply chain point-person. During the Trump administration, those individuals existed “in different pockets of government,” Birx said.

“There was no team, full-time team in the White House working on coronavirus,” she told “Face the Nation,” adding that she did ask for more staff. Birx noted she had “one incredible support person” named Tyler Ann McGuffee who helped make sure that she was at meetings on time and did not miss emails.

Thanks, Dr. Scarves, for telling us NOW instead of when it might have done some good.

Birx stressed that for the new administration, having a team at the White House to respond to the ongoing pandemic “is going to be really, really important.”

I just can’t.

This entry was posted in Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to I’m Shocked.

Dr. Scarves is in my thoughts and prayers because she was under pressure. Amongst others.

2. Stony Pillow says:

“I just can’t.” So allow me…

No one can serve two masters: for either she will hate the one, and love the other; or else she will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve science and Trump.

3. beckymaenot says:

All of these people who waited until TRE45ON was out of office to speak out are complicit in the deaths of every American who has died from Covid. Every. Single. One.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Breathe deep (because you still can), move away from all breakable objects…

5. CalicoJack says:

Now that we’ve been assured by an expert that having a team is really really important, I’m feeling better already. Thanks for that penetrating insight, Doc. You’ve done it again!

Jack

6. Ten Bears says:

I do not believe one single word of what she has to say.

Neither tigers, zebras, christians, meth-heads or liars change their stripes.