Some Postprandial Stupid?

Banana Republicans Worship Hair Füror

The LATimes tells us about Lord Damp Nut’s plans for his last day in office:

“Intrigued by the idea of upstaging Biden, the ever self-centered president has requested a major sendoff. It would begin with a throng of cheering, flag-waving staffers and supporters to see him off on the White House’s South Lawn, and continue to a more formal ceremony at Joint Base Andrews, featuring a red carpet, military band, color guard and 21-gun salute.

I hope that they offer him a last cigarette and a blindfold before the 21-guns. Also: where is he going to get cheering staffers?

He’ll make his final Air Force One flight to Florida, to take up residence at Mar-a-Lago, his West Palm Beach, Fla., estate.”

…until he takes up residence in Manhattan in Jeffrey Epstein’s old cell.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Some Postprandial Stupid?

1. He’s going for this, isn’t he…I detect the fine hand of Roger The Ratfucker…

2. IbnBob says:

If he were actually smart (use of subjunctive: statement contrary to fact) he’d be in Air Force One, heading for Moscow. I don’t think Vlad the Impaler would mind having a pet president-in-exile and Donnie could avoid those pesky subpoenas and warrants.
    Fortunately he’s not smart but he is pigheaded.

3. psanitymt says:

Oh, and didn’t the city make it clear that Mar-a-lago can’t be used as a residence, per contract?

4. spotthedog says:

Got my pom-poms and cheerleader outfit all ready.

5. osirisopto says:

I hope they tell him “No.” to the twenty one gun salute. “No.” To the red carpet and yes to the military band playing “hit the road, jack”

6. Richard Portman says:

Oh fuck it. Let’s just get rid of him. He can go to mar a lago for a few days. After that, what country in the world would accept him? He is not what you would call an asset.

7. skinnydennis says:

21 gun salute? Googling “firing squad”…

8. The treasonous leader of the deadly insurrection is inviting his rabid cult worshippers on yet another civic field trip. What harm could come?
    To me, this is him paving a path for his sick bastards to get in/up close to Biden/the inaugural events to, again, cause mayhem.

9. Big Bad bald Bastard says:

I’d watch him get frog marched to prison.

• Richard Portman says:

I am a little more angry than that. Because i am a primitive thinker, i would like to hang him from a tree until he says sorry. Then, i would ask what have you done with our money?
      Meanwhile, we would be gathering our various kindlings and firewoods. That fukkin fool is still hanging on that noose saying that Falwell Christians will save him.

It was sad. We don’t understand Christians and we hate trump. So we went ahead and burned them. Don’t even worry. The big problem is what to do with the ashes.
      I suppose they are useful.

Pay-per-view, B4! We’ll feast like kings!

Rgds

10. Redhand says:

Also: where is he going to get cheering staffers?

There have to be at least five or ten. Maybe Stephen Miller will make a cameo appearance.

11. donnah says:

I wonder about what people say about Donald and Putin because isn’t Putin done with Don now? What could Putin gain by keeping him in his Rolodex? Trump won’t have influence anymore, no money, no real power, and bogged down with lawsuits. Putin probably doesn’t want anything to do with him.

Mar A Lardo locals may not want him there, but I think he’ll still squat there in defiance of their wishes. He’ll break as many rules as he wants to because he still has the place in his grasp, so it will be interesting to see if they challenge him. He probably can’t go to NYC now because DeBlasio severed all ties with him financially and Trump’s badmouthed the Big Apple for years. Socially he’s probably shamed enough to be off some guest list invitations, too.

I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life dodging lawsuits and begging for money. Ideally, he should go to prison, but I can’t see a former president and rich white TV personality going behind bars. But we’ll see. I just don’t want to hear his voice or see his face ever again.

12. w3ski4me says:

I had thought the sound of the handcuffs locking and the siren on the paddy wagon would have to do.
    w3ski

13. buckobear says:

At 12:01 PM, that plane ceases to be “Air Force One.” President Biden should tell the crew to land immediately. Let trump, his spawn and hangers-on find their own way to wherever.
    And be sure to count the silverware.

Personally, I think it is more likely that the former Air Force One jet will land in Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan instead of West Palm Beach. I’m sure there are several countries that would like to learn more about all those neat little gadgets on that particular jet.