Midday Palate Cleanser

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead)

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. antiscience says:

Man loves his cat. Very sweet. Also: One presumes he gets -all- the pretty girls. Or, y’know, boys, if that’s his preference.

Or both or none. It’s a modern world.

But honestly, with that cat? How much nookie do you think Dude gets without Cat demanding attention?

2. purplehead says:

I so love this video. Can’t watch it enough!

3. Jim Luken says:

Hi 10, I don’t usually comment on cat videos, but that one made me a bit nauseous. I’m a longtime reader, and occasional commenter. Guess I should tell you that you have one of the best blog sites in the known universe, and probably Beyond. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction over the years. Love your attacks on face Berg. Keep On Keepin On.

4. Love that one where he goes “HEY!” You KNow the cats decided “I’ll show him fro not picking me up, I”ll break something over HERE!”

Also, arguing with the cat…always a losing proposition…

5. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

I bet he gets the part he’s auditioning for.
    One of the funniest things like this I ever saw was an instructional yoga video by a very advanced teacher. The man was wearing yoga pants IIRC, or maybe just exercise briefs, shirtless, barefoot, and was taping in his very nice studio with professional lighting, video etc. He was one of those fatless, corded-muscle people, either bald or shaven-headed, and you could tell that yoga had been a major, serious part of his life for many years.
    He was quietly demonstrating a difficult asana related to the Triangle pose, coaching his students on correct placement of the feet and balance as he slowly bent over one extended leg. Along comes one of the friendliest orange tabby cats in the world, full of love for his daddy, twining around his ankles tail aloft,leaning adoringly on one leg then the other, purring loudly. “Attend to your breathing,” says the instructor, “maintain your attention” as the cat jumps up on his back and pads around, rubbing his cheek on daddy’s shoulderblade . You could hear the video and audio guys guffawing in the background.

6. MDavis says:

At about 1:00 that was an especially nice catch with no visible wincing. Nice job, Wesley Ryann!
    That looks like a Bengal he’s dealing with, and they are said to be a handful to care for, needing a lot of extra attention. Again, nice job, Wesley! You have a happy Bengal, well done!

7. laura says:

My gramma would say hire or marry that man because a guy who is kind to and loved by creatures is a good a bet as one could make.