UPDATED: Planning for “The Stupid Coup,” Part Deux

“I’m just a bill who wants a bullet-proof vest.”

While Hair Füror and his nearly-executed  walking termite buffet Mike Pence were making up in the Oval Office promising not to 25th Amendment him, the Capitol Police were briefing House Democrats on three (3!) possible attacks that Vulgarmort’s Orcs (mixed metaphors, I know, I know, but I don’t know what they are called in Harry Potter) have been plotting for the coming days, including one plot to surround the Capitol and murder lawmakers:

The first is a demonstration billed as the “largest armed protest ever to take place on American soil.”

Another is a protest in honor of Ashli Babbitt, the woman killed while trying to climb into the Speaker’s Lobby during Wednesday’s pro-Trump siege of the Capitol.

And another demonstration, which three members said was by far the most concerning plot, would involve insurrectionists forming a perimeter around the Capitol, the White House and the Supreme Court, and then blocking Democrats from entering the Capitol ― perhaps even killing them ― so that Republicans could take control of the government.

But Democrats were offered some practical advice:

When your security detail tells you to get bullet-proof vests, but you know, you can write it off…

More practical advice from Team Evil’s stupidest Orc Leader (which kinda makes it sound like he knows sumpin’):

And/or make them accessories to murder, I suppose, if not insurrection. But it may already be too late for 100+ Coup Klux Klan members of the House.

UPDATE 1: Tiger Beat –

A stunning statistic: “There will be more US troops in DC for Biden’s inauguration than in Iraq and Afghanistan combined” by Business Insider’s John Haltiwanger: http://bit.ly/2LrT0xH

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Mike Pence, the Walking Termite Buffet, The Coup Klux Klan (Republicans), The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to UPDATED: Planning for “The Stupid Coup,” Part Deux

1. MDavis says:

They are called Deatheaters. It always struck me as a rather clumsy name, but that’s the name.

2. Redhand says:

She will live forever, in the hearts of the MAGA morons. Maybe songs will be written about Ashli Babbitt. You know, kinda like Horst Wessel.

I have to say, however, that I consider her more a victim of MAGA madness than the Capitol Police. Trump’s propaganda and lies did a great job of filling her head with shit. She died in service to a psychopath’s lies.

• Astamari says:

She was also a victim of parasite financial capitalism, which ruined her small business and left her near destitution and open to QAnon and its mad conspiracies.

• roket says:

In reality, we are all victims now. Meanwhile, I will be telling all my conservative friends that Ashli Babbitt was in fact an intruder who was shot entering someone’s house. The wet dream of many a conservative.

• Redhand says:

“Someone’s house.”

I saw what you did there.

• Bruce388 says:

I got into it with a trumper on FB last week. He said Babbitt was “non-threatening” from the video he saw. I asked him to post his address, saying I might visit and enter through a window, but I promised to be non-threatening.

Never did get his address.

• MDavis says:

Wikipedia has that now.
        You might want to screen shot it before it gets changed.

Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt was a California resident, and a veteran of the United States Air Force who had served fourteen years over four tours. She was an intruder who was killed by Capitol police during the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol.

3. According to a GOP source on conference phone call yesterday, Kevin McCarthy warned members not to verbally attack colleagues who vote for impeachment because it could endanger their lives.

I would like to reccomend Kev watch a short AV segment illustrating his position:

4. spotthedog says:

Fearfully going to your job wondering if you should have gotten a bullet proof vest – its like being a kid in school again!

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s