One Lump of Stupid or Two

“But I have frequent flier miles!”

It’s hard to feel any empathy for someone who travelled to the capitol to [checks notes] overthrow the government, who now finds himself on a No Fly list.

Still, it’s gonna be a reach to explain to the boss why he’s not going to be working today.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Skinny-D)

This entry was posted in Insurrection, Sedition, The Stupid Coup. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to One Lump of Stupid or Two

1. Oneofthebobs says:

I’m guessing that this guy was totally cool with “no fly” lists last week.

2. donnah says:

A small but important move towards accountability.

3. It’s another Nelson moment.

4. spotthedog says:

OH that is SWEET!!! Who’s feelings are fucked now meltingdown crybaby? Wait till you get arrested (hopefully)!

You never know though, there could be a happy ending; those two could fall in love, plan a wedding, then order a cake.

5. ali redford says:

I’ve wondered about this. I know 3 older-than-I people who’ve been on the hassle-’em-till-they-miss-their-flights list because they bugged our US Rep too much about the Iraq invasion. They did it peacefully by phone, and in person at their offices after passing through metal detectors. All are educated and eloquently articulate, and most importantly, truly peaceful, and none have more than a parking ticket on their records. Finally some domestic terrorists see how funny this is.

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

We should put the TSA in charge of Capitol security. You couldn’t get inside with a six-ounce tube of toothpaste, much less a spear or flex-ties.

7. sos says:

It’s almost like, not only elections, but actions have consequences. No idea where I may have heard this nugget.

8. Annnnd the “Leopards Eating People’s Faces” Party claims another loyal party member who was certain that the Leopards were only supposed to eat other people’s faces!

(Motto: “He’s not hurting the people he’s supposed to be hurting!”)

And I think I’ve found the perfect MPS stock picture for these kinds of stories 🙂

9. MDavis says:

“”They want to ruin my life.” Oh, for the love of God. These people would slap you and then accuse you of hurting their hand.”
    — YouTube comment @Type R

10. MDavis says:

This guy’s flag:

• retiredeng says:

I used to work with a 20 something Korean woman. Absolutely fun, bubbly personality and a fairly thick accent. We used to ask her to say “snack” and it came out “snake”.

• LOL. many years ago I worked in a research lab with a Chinese PhD, great guy, sharp chemist, but an accent you could cut with a chainsaw.

I was placing a reagents and supplies order and asked him if there was anythin he needed. What I (half-deaf) heard him ask for was “mammary tubes”. We went around a couple times until he got a box out of the drawer: “NMR tubes” (very thin, precision glass tubes used to hold samples for analysis in an NMR machine)

Great place to work, our monthly potlucks were awesome; a trip around the world on a buffet table 🙂

11. Queasy says:

Any of them who gets rounded up in the American Airlines Admirals Club gets a military tribunal!

12. Abu Scooter says:

Of course, that assumes that the boss hasn’t fired him already. Or that he had a job in the first place.