Mel Addresses Us Peasants

Mel has written her farewell letter, and boy howdy, it’s a festivus-style airing of grievances:

“As your First Lady, it has been inspiring to witness firsthand what the people of our great Nation will do for one another, especially when we are at our most vulnerable.

“With nearly every experience I have had, I found myself carrying many individual’s stories home with me in my heart.”

Carry-on is free, but has to fit under your seat. But I digest.

Who’s in your heart Mel?!

“Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbit, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Rosanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.”

The first person she lists is the Q-Anon insurrectionist who was killed during the battle while trying to storm into the chambers to kill Democrats. Carry that in your heart, Mel.

“I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.”

“But it is all about me, Me, ME!,” Mel didn’t add. “Only I am allowed personal gain,” she didn’t say as she scooped the White House silver into her Hilde Palladino.

This entry was posted in Melancholia Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Mel Addresses Us Peasants

1. David Utrata says:

That face: the true ugliness is molding it into the harpy visage.

2. purplehead says:

Mel’s face is melding with Orange Anus’. Those scowls are identical. Funny that’s finally emerging through the mask she’s been wearing for years. Not funny. But telling. The true faces of… (fill in the blank)

3. osirisopto says:

This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens.
    You can’t get out of town fast enough, Honey.

It should not be used for personal gain.
    IOKIYAMHSG

Get real bitch. You should be blaming Moose and Squirrel.

5. It is STUNNING that she mentions the rioters before the police officer the rioters beat to death.

I wonder if the name “Briana Taylor” has ever fallen out of her piehole?

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

Another immigrant’s viewpoint. Arnold of all people.

• MDavis says:

I think I’ll give him the weird choices of tension building music, the two flags, official looking desk, uniform-like clothing (I think some people think he’s still CA governor) because that is probably what he thinks will work for the people he’s trying to reach, the people like those broken men he grew up around.

• glitterbug says:

Was never an Arnold fan, but this is a great speech.

7. Bruce388 says:

They say people get the face they deserve. Sarah Huckabee Sanders comes to mind. Melanoma’s mug could drive Lord Dampnut to start the search for Wife Number 4. Hunting for a mate while he’s in prison could be a challenge.