Like a Boss

That’s perfect.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Like a Boss

1. spotthedog says:

The taxidermist did an excellent job!

2. Jimmy T says:

Just like Pelosi to play ahead of the game…

3. spotthedog says:

Dear Diary; used a gallon of Lysol today sanitizing the office, someone was kind enough to bring me a new wall decoration, there are some blank spaces so I’m thinking of adding a few more similar to that one. Expecting Monday will be quite busy, and I may need to put on my sunglasses. But I shouldn’t get to far a”head” of myself, HaHa!

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Hopefully, he was the last of his kind.

5. Richard Portman says:

Dear diary , i hope when you see this, you will remember this day. It is thing we do with our ideas and charms. I keep some charms. This guy needs some help. At least he is an honest person.
    Not like these other people. Who would you look at?
    I would look all day at this crazy person. Before i look at those trump ideas.

6. Stony Pillow says:

Behold the trophy guy Jake Angeli (real name Jacob Chansley) — a 33 year old failed actor who lives with his mom in Arizona and a stoner since age 11:

The Republican Action Faction keeps clowns like this around so we won’t take them seriously until it’s too late.

• Ten Bears says:

Can’t help but wonder if they’re expendable. I don’t see anywhere in the reporting what was to come. Once overran, by “antifa”, just how did the Trumps plan to clear them out? Were they to be sacrificial lambs? Was the delay in turning out the guard timed to establishing blame on “left-wing extremists” and “radicals?

Was the plan to clear out these so-called “lefties” by whatever means necessary?

7. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!

Everybody knows, Pelosi would’ve stuffed and mounted another piece of his anatomy. Er, wait… you know what I mean.

Huzzah!