Bad Signs, Cont.

H/T @NamelessCynic on the electronic Twitter device

Curbside pick-up never looked less appealing.

This entry was posted in Bad Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Bad Signs, Cont.

1. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Okayyy – I’m so distracted trying to figure out what the sign meant to say … because it looks to be a home decor/arty tchotchkes sort of emporium, and also the photo looks photoshopped to me, with that lighter square around “anal” … that I have almost no brain energy left to imagine who would want any part of their anatomy bleached at curbside.

• there have been times over the past four years, where drive through brain bleaching seemed like a reasonable thing….

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Maybe that’s why I lack sufficient brain energy? No Clorox?
        I still wouldn’t have it done in public, though. One must draw the line somewhere.

• well, real time here. People who often have need to be observed in the butthole. Cleaner buttholes are more aesthetically pleasing. I regret to inform you, that even if you are diligent about cleaning you butthole (Narrator: you aren’t) Your partner, regrettably, and with love, confirm. Buttholes are mostly accepted as less than pleasant things we deal with.

Majorly considerate lovers will spend time before expected butt action, (Narrator: and much appreciated by partners) with several actions, like enemas. ADVANCED LEVELS make the enemas part fore/post play.

Oh, back to the first. If you are doing something discussed, please make sure all is discussed prior and use lube in a very gentle and consensual manner.

Oh, and back to the OP. If you expect to have people regularly looking at your butthole, you may want to bleach your butthole.

2. it’s a high pressure operation.

3. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!

I guess your delight over curbside anal bleaching depends on the color of your anus and your feelings toward it… oh, and how much time you have to devote to changing the shade of one’s anus.

Personally, I condemn all anus bleaching activity as being the insidious influence of pinkism. Who says pink is the preferred color of our bits?

Huzzah!
    Jack

4. Redhand says:

I’m content with half measures here.

5. Ten Bears says:

No accounting for those that can afford to shop a jewelry store.

6. revzafod says: