I Know Putin Has A Bucket of Popcorn

Need I say more
(Courtesy of Scissorhead and unindicted co-conspirator GRS)

Let’s see… as the Republicans continue to debase themselves in Congress today, the Red Hats are storming the capitol:

And if you wanna know what this is happening, the Big Stupid hisself is whistling to his mouth breathers:

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2:

UPDATE 3: This was inevitable.

UPDATE 4:

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to I Know Putin Has A Bucket of Popcorn

1. Funny about the complete lack of tear gas, rubber bullets and truncheons.

And by ‘funny’ I mean towering-rage kind of fury….

Yeah, the East Precinct in Seattle (10 minutes on foot) saw more action this summer.

Also: I don’t notice Antifa anywhere, do you?

• MDavis says:

Capitol Hill (don’t remember what street(s) in 1999 for WTO saw more action.
        I don’t see the video of the driver stopped by a cop there, told to roll down her window and teargassed. I guess the cops weren’t real proud of that one.

2. R White says:

Really pathetic that no one, especially the DC police are failing to shut down these redneck assholes and their false grievances. I have no doubt that if it were BLM or Antifa gathering as these mouthbreathers are obviously doing, there would be the National Guard teargassing and rounding up the protesters. FFS

3. sos says:

yay 2021

4. R White says:

Foolish old Joe is currently begging fat nixon to tell his lobotomized supporters to stop rioting. It’s going to be a loooong 4 years of gridlock if Joe thinks he can appeal to the non-existent ‘better angels of our nature’ in getting anything done. I hope I’m wrong.

• he has no official power, yet. What do you suggest he do?

• R White says:

Advocate for the immediate arrest and removal of those redneck assholes. I am so tired of so many within the media and politics placating and feeding into those people’s delusions that have no basis in reality, but unfortunately give the media their lust for chaotic ratings.

5. Kiwiwriter says:

I’m 58 years old…I remember the 60s as a kid, the 70s as a teen, and the vitriolic hatred of Clinton and Obama as an adult, and I have studied American history.

I have never seen anything like this. Not even John Brown’s raid on Harper’s Ferry compares to this.

This is insurrection and sedition. Every one of these mopes should do hard federal time.

6. Diane says:

Hang them.

7. spotthedog says:

A lot of things will be said about Bonespur’s Rebellion, but it should NOT be said that it was a surprise. I said 4 years ago ‘this is not going to end well’, I’m sure a lot of you felt or said the same. The cornered rat has acted like a cornered rat. He needs to be forced to admit he lost or be immediately removed from office, ALL participants need to be slated for prosecution, confederate flags need to be forever banned – and probably none of that will happen.

8. The zillions of cameras festooning the Capitol Building an environs are going to have just OODLES of footage to run through the FBI’s facial recognition computers tonight. All these terrorists may have some surprises visitors waiting for them when they get home….

9. put the Capitol Building under siege, cut the power. and the utilities. No one in or out. No food. – burn the cafeteria. Anyone coming out unarmed, is arrested. Anyone coming out armed, is shot. When they are hungry, they can ask for terms. Here’s the terms I suggest: Loss of citizenship. Loss of property, under RICO. 10 years hard time. Extradition to some country starting with U — Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.

10. spotthedog says:

Sunny slightly warmer day forecast for tomorrow, who wants to bet asshole goes golfing?

11. MDavis says: