Tie Senators Hawley and Cruz To Trump

HAWT!

Man, Lord Damp Nut torpedo’ed the 12 Senators who are, uh, seditioning (is too a virb) on his behalf Wednesday. If they go on the record supporting him after his amazing mobland phone call to Georgeduh, the entire Republican caucus (both houses) need to be indicted with him under RICO charges.

At any rate, it will be journalism malpractice if they don’t get all these Republicans, er, Sedition aficionados on record that they support the Prznint’s shake-down of Georgeduh election officials. Never let them forget and remember that memory is our superpower.

UPDATE 1: This thread. Read it all the way to the end – the last tweet is totally ka-BOOM!

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, NeoCons, The New Confederacy, Wingnuttia, Y'all Qaeda. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Tie Senators Hawley and Cruz To Trump

1. Dennis Cole says:

It sure sounded to me like there was a seriously-implied threat there, after the cajoling, and pleading – “You’re taking a big risk…” Is the Night of the Long Knives beginning?
    “First they came for the Secretaries of State, for refusing to alter the vote count, but I paid little attention, not being a Sec of State….”

2. Weird Dave says:

So this is criminal, isn’t it?

3. Does ‘Ricco’ mean ‘really incompetent criminal conspiracy’?

Also you have another typo that I’ve fixed for you:

“At any rate, it will be perfectly normal journalism malpractice if they don’t get all these Republicans, er, Sedition aficionados on record that they support the Prznint’s shake-down of Georgeduh election officials.”

IAOKIYAR is the only ironclad rule that overules “BothSides!”…

• Jerry says:

Considering the widening split in the boy politic, it is unlikely that Comrade Bonespur will face criminal charges for this , but like his godfather (Al Capone), taxes will be his undoing.

Thanks!

I’ve been having a tendon problem in my left hand, and combined with my dyslexia, well, it’s getting colorful words n’ stuff here.

(I’m wearing my watch on my right hand now and it seems to help some.)

• Dennis Cole says:

BDR – Grammar cop here; thanks for filling in whilst I’m on holiday. And one petty little observation concerning your usage of possessives: it’s apparent you have the same problem as so many of us. “It’s its.” Think of his, hers, theirs, its. No apostrophe necessary, because “it’s” is a conjuncture of ‘it is.’

4. Richard Portman says:

Thanks. I never knew such a book existed. It is perfect analogy for them.

5. IbnBob says:

Geoffrey Prout, author of Scouts in Bondage, apparently also wrote Anyone Going Cruising?

6. Redhand says:

When I was a boy I ran across an old turn-of-the-19th-Century Boy Scout book that had line drawing illustrations similar to this one. An illustration showed a scout lying on the ground with his forearms and hands creating a triangle under his chin. He was on a small earthen ledge above a campfire with the smoke from cooking food wafting up before him. His entire body wasn’t shown, just his torso from the waist up. The caption under the drawing read:

My but that smells good.”

The way I read it, he was cooking his own buttocks and saying how good it smelled. It took me a long time to figure out that the probable meaning was that My was intended as an exclamation rather than a personal possessory pronoun.

But to this day I suspect a double entendre. This book cover just increases my suspicions.

I found an old BSA manual, too, that was entitled, “Scouting for Boys.”

Put that right back on the shelf at the used bookstore.

I thought the revolution was not supposed to be televised?