News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

The cow contemplates her existence and asks the Universe: “Who is Devin Nunes?”

Prznint Stupid is giving Rep. Devin Nunes the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. julesmomcat says:

WTF has Nunes done, to deserve it? ZIP! NADA! Just another example of Suckface’s total lack of knowledge of this country’s heroic culture. AND – another of Suckface’s feeble efforts to look like he’s done something good, in spite of his record, to the contrary..

LDN has successfully reduced the value of the PMoF to a 1st Grade Gold Star.

3. donnah says:

And next, Jim Jordan, no lie.

4. Nunes and Jordan. He’s made a mockery of the meaning of the medal.

5. spotthedog says:

From CNN:
    “Several people close to Trump have noted that, as his time in office comes to an end, one of the things he’ll likely miss the most is not the work of the presidency but the trappings that come with it: the motorcades, rides on Marine One, tours of the Lincoln Bedroom given to dinner guests, a constant press corps at his side — but also Medal of Freedom ceremonies. Trump often delights in them and has done so for multiple friends, political donors and athletes over the last four years.”

Umm yeah. I believe what he considered the “work of the presidency” consisted of garishly scribbling his autograph on hastily excreted executive orders and posing at a desk with stacks of paper – who wouldn’t be exhausted from doing that, several times a year. Car rides, helicopter rides, showing off his house, receiving constant attention, giving shiny medals to his friends; all things a 5 year old would delight in.

6. Dennis Cole says:

“Nobody else in the world gets to bestow such an honor. Only me. And it’s quite an honor, believe me. The ‘Prezinential Medal of Honor and Freedumb, and for being a Great American. I know how everybody wants one, don’t try and deny it, but it’s up to me. Only me. It’s one of those perks, it’s part of the Power I have, and I have SO many powers as preznit. It’s either that, or a pardon; which one do YOU want?”

7. Ten Bears says:

It does have sharp corners, it could be stuffed where the moon doesn’t shine.

8. paul fredine says:

waiting for someone to stand up and yell “APRIL FOOL!!!!”. PLEASE!