Bedside Reading, Cont.

[Insert your own joke here.]

This entry was posted in Bedside Reading, Lindsey Graham's Closet. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Bedside Reading, Cont.

1. moeman says:

Ivanka with that dress you could beat Rubio.

2. spotthedog says:

“Sorry, its noisy in here, did you ask if I like the twin cities? You mean Minneapolis and Saint Paul?”

3. 🎶“Knock Knock Knockers on heaven’s door…”🎵

4. Dennis Cole says:

“Sorry, my dear, but my full house beats your pair.”

5. Redhand says:

Note the tagline at the top: He won the gay vote by a sinslide!”

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

“Hey, babe, how about putting on a red blouse so we can get attacked by some animals?”

7. spotthedog says:

Todd wondered why everyone was laughing at him, then suddenly he realized – he was wearing a TAN SUIT!!!

8. Ten Bears says:

Plan five from planet nine?

9. David L Keller says:

What do you think about that new band standing back there, I think they were called “The Beatles”…do you think they’ll become famous?

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

The Dave Clark Five maybe. (If you look closely, there are five of ’em.)
      That raises an interesting tonsorial point. Note that all the men have approximately the same hairstyle, copied from John Fitzgerald Kennedy – a style that gripped younger pols and wannabe execs firmly for years in the 60s and still hasn’t disappeared. It was a sort-of statement, in the early part of the decade, in contrast to the rigid short-back-and-sides or crew cuts of the establishment. But in this illustration , which I guess dates to the late 60s, I think it’s signaling gayness.
      The classic “pudding bowl” glorified by the Beatles was much more shocking to the sensibilities of the short-haired US in 1964 than the Kennedy Dip. (I know, I was there to appreciate the kerfuffle!)

10. beckymaenot says:

Wait, I am confused.
    Is this the long awaited tell all by Lindsay Graham’s chief of staff? Seriously- Sen. Swish? I thought we were using Lady G? Did I miss the memo?

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s