Some After Dinner Stupid?

The horror, the horror. White Republicans dancing. [Shudders] But boy, do they ever pwn the Libtards, amiright?

Oh, maybe not:

Man hospitalized for COVID-19 after Queens Republican club Christmas party

Imagine if that dance is was your legacy, how you will always be remembered.

This entry was posted in Pandemics, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Some After Dinner Stupid?

1. Parfigliano says:

Only one hospitalized. Shit.

2. Dennis Cole says:

And I couldn’t help but notice how they’re ALL slim, trim, fit, and git-down-to-boogyin to that shit.
    Uh-huh, uh-huh…

3. Lsamsa says:

These are visualizations that make me cringe about fellow white seniors…like a different species.
    I did notice the woman in the red blouse was left well enough alone though.

4. purplehead says:

They’re partying as if it were the end times. They just might be right.

5. Karla says:

I found the newspaper article telling of the one guy hospitalized.

The kicker is the last ‘graph:
    Trent said he was surprised that he got COVID after attending the party because he “wasn’t doing anything risky.”
    I would really like to have a phone app that would let me send a virtual (yet physical) slap to that idiot.

6. Redhand says:

There’s a name for this: Danse Macabre.

7. All he was missing was a lamp shade on his head and his rendition of The Newton.

8. Ten Bears says:

It was so at the volcano but perhaps a better example is a wildfire, a big one. What most folks would think of as a forest fire, burns the forest up. Or down, as it may, or may not, be. A good fire burns down … the understory, the underbrush, the weed trees, rarely reaches up into the canopy. Which is the real deal and beside my point. For several weeks, often months – the volcano was a couple years – after a big fire there’s nothing around, all the wildlife has been run off, at best, and all there is is silence. The noise you make.

Kinda’ eerie, primordial even.

I’m not big on the predicting game, but I’ve got this eerie, primordial tightness down around where I’d rather not that about a month into the new year, three weeks into January it’s gonna’ get that quiet.

Not unlike that minute or two after a bomb goes off.

Maybe then (maybe not, as it may, or may not, be) it’ll sink in, people will get it.

I’m not banking on it …

9. Buttermilk Sky says:

Do they walk around in the rain and then wonder why they’re wet?