Breaking: Prznint Stupid Does Know How To Sign His Name, Who Knew?

Stable Jenius

And his stupid holding his breath means that everyone will have one less week of coverage.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Breaking: Prznint Stupid Does Know How To Sign His Name, Who Knew?

1. MDavis says:

Yeah, The “Republicans in congress and President Trump” negotiated the Democrats into this.
    Five Quatloos that the only way he could finally be talked into signing is someone telling him if he didn’t he’d end up with $2K payments to citizens instead of $600 and the Democrats would get credit for that.

2. Richard Portman says:

Thanks for the bailout you piece of shit. For me it means 600$ to pay the rent and utilities and food.
    I still hate you. I always will.
    You did this, and now we are supposed to be grateful? You are worse than anything. Liar thief rapist coward murderer . Stupid greedy fucking asshole.

3. He’s been the center of attention since the bill passed. Pure crack to that pathologic narcissist.
    I’ll wager 500 quatloos that his servants finally convinced him that American’s patience were wearing thin, and he could no longer put the blame on the Senate and Congress.

Now we wait to see what sort of shenanigans are going on in the background. Probably very artful deals indeed.

5. Richard Portman says:

So far i am one of the lucky ones, because if i am frugal i can survive for another few years . That’s if this true idiot doesn’t kill my people. We missed a lot of opportunities.
    I begin to understand the gravestones that i visit from time to time.

6. Dennis Cole says:

Hell, why not just break open a $10 roll of quarters and throw them on the ground, and then laugh at us as we scramble to pick them up. I’m hoping these malefactors get sentenced to State Prison, and not some “Club Fed,” because they need to learn what happens if you drop the soap in the shower, and are dumb enough to bend over and pick it up.

It’ s exactly what they’ve been doing to us for the past 5 decades or so.

7. Ten Bears says:

Saw that coming, sigh, Cassandra’s grandson. This was but theater.

All it has left is the Brown Shirt (incited) Riot …

ziiiiiiip – needle scratches across the platter … I’m gonna’ step away from midnite pethy for a second and tell y’awl how I really feel about: we’ve had our own Reichstag fire, now there needs to be a Kristallnacht, a night of broken glass. Been at the top of the page at my house for quite a while and it’s gonna’ stay there: Boycott Republican Businesses – it’s easy, they’re rude. Time to take it further: smash their storefronts, loot their shops, burn the buildings. Tar and feather the daughter-fucking bastards and ride them out of town on a rail.

Whe me, angry? fergoodnesssakes …

8. paul fredine says:

‘his leadership’? you’ve got to be kidding, or is it one last butt-kiss as he walks out the door?