Get Off The Cross, Someone Else Needs The Wood (Part Infinity)

(H/T @acnewsitics on Twitter)

Prznint Stupid is at his pitiful party again:

There were also a few re-tweets in there from his sycophants in between that I left out, but look at the time stamps. He’s just howling at the sunrise.

I’m not a psychiatrist, I’m certainly not qualified to make a diagnosis, but this self-aggrandizing paranoia (“THE WHOLE WORLD IS CONSPIRING AGAINST ME!!1!”) is freakin’ alarming. This moron needs to be committed and observed.

Can I haz my 25th Amendment now?

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, 25th Amendment, 4th Reich, Get Off The Cross, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Get Off The Cross, Someone Else Needs The Wood (Part Infinity)

1. sos says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t Mel be going through LDN’s wallet (good luck) rather and tending to his injuries?

I also think she’d be wiping her fingerprints off the hammer. Just sayin’ she’s an Einstein Jenius Visa holder and so no dummy.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I’m just glad he’s having a totally shitty Christmas. He’s ruined Christmas (and Hanukkah, and Diwali, and Thanksgiving…) for so many families, I’m glad he’s in a foul mood.

3. Dennis Cole says:

The last time I was up at 5 AM – and it wasn’t to send out insane tweets – it was following a coke-fueled marathon, where I had stayed up all night. Eventually, the “crash” catches up to you, and the comedown is massive and horrendous, and leaves you borderline psychotic.
    It’s also a setup for heart failure, and I don’t understand why his doesn’t simply explode, or just up and quit, coz I was in my 30s, and in excellent health otherwise, and here’s this fool in his 70s, carrying on and careening towards disaster.

4. Ten Bears says:

Methamphetamine fueled self-aggrandizing paranoia. The best kind.

5. julesmomcat says:

The fukker shoulda been committed a decade ago…woulda saved us all this grief and agony.

6. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Either he has a special Presidential Spell-checker/Grammarly version, personally designed by Zuckerberg, or he commandeers some poor slob of an assistant to type these for him as he dictates screechily in the pre-dawn darkness. I refuse to believe he himself can generate error-free text at that hour, no matter how coked he is. How’d you like to be that assistant? Probably has to sleep on a pallet outside his bedroom door wrapped in a Mylar blanket like a kidnapped child at a border gulag, ready to leap up at the master’s yell.

Wonderful entries for the Great Hall of Tweets in the Trump Preznintial Libary.

8. Redhand says:

I can’t wait to see Jon Mcnaughton’s (https://jonmcnaughton.com/) version of the crucified Trump!

• Richard Portman says:

Thanks, i guess. I thought that was Jon Mcnaughton ‘s version!

• MDavis says:

McNaughton would not waste all that potential propaganda space on those weird black cloud things. Not when he could shoehorn in another face to praise or denigrate.
        But that thing is huge! Isn’t that a yard stick (okay, yard long level) next to it? It’s gotta be at least four feet wide and seven or eight feet tall.

• Redhand says:

@MDavis – I expect Mcnaughton has taken Trump’s defeat pretty hard. :-). He is one of the creepiest of Trump’s fanbois. Every painting he does is a total inversion of reality, and his “vision” of a patriotic “Murrica” nauseates me, as in “How could you possibly think like this!?”

• Ten Bears says:

Mcnaughton is actually better than that (gack), and the flag would … Nevermind

9. Richard Portman says:

That is not good. What are they thinking? DJ Trump is not messiah quality. Also, please get American flag off that filthy corrupt thing.
    I’m not christian, but that is blasphemy to all. We didn’t come here to babysit that fat fucking piece of shit. I want to see him dead.
    His followers are everywhere around here. They like to make us cry. They think this trump thing cares about them. They are scared.

10. Bruce388 says:

No crown of thorns? I feel cheated.

11. Pingback: Best Posts, COVID, Hope, Bright Spots, Lessons, 2020 Not Over, Calvary, Lin – FairAndUNbalanced.com