The Trump-Virus Will Be Home For Christmas

H/T Scissorhead Dennis Cole

This story of people flying for the Holidays tells us everything (emphasis mine, d’uh):

Many people at airports this week thought long and hard about whether to go somewhere and found a way to rationalize it.

“My mom’s worth it. She needs my help,” said 34-year-old Jennifer Brownlee, a fisherman from Bayou La Batre, Alabama, who was waiting at the Tampa airport to fly to Oregon to see her mother, who just lost a leg. “I know that God’s got me. He’s not going to let me get sick.”

Brownlee said that she would wear a mask on the plane “out of respect” for other passengers but that her immune system and Jesus Christ would protect her.

Lots’a luck, Mom. Your daft daughter is bringing you the Trump-Virus for Christmas, but she knows that SHE will be okay.

This entry was posted in Pandemics, Shelter-in-Place, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Trump-Virus Will Be Home For Christmas

1. julesmomcat says:

I guess there’s just no rational explanation for Trumptard stupidity.

2. sos says:

Clearly a fish parable for the new age of the Trump virus. Instead of loaves a dumbass daughter who infects her one-legged mother (and smells of fish).

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

4. That article was front page on our local paper. WTF, people???

“Gawd will protect me!” reminiscent of the old preacher stranded by the flood joke…

Gawd: “I sent you Zoom, I sent you masks, I sent you learned scientists giving the best advice….”

Also, protip: Mom’s worth it only if you know you’re in the will!…

“Bathed in the blood of Christ,” remember that from February/March?

It was nuts then, it is nuttier now that churches and pastors are keeling over dead.

5. Diane says:

Will the news follow up on this nitwit to see if she and her mother are still alive in January?

6. Infidel753 says:

A mega-shitload of church super-spreader events all over the country says God is not particularly on the ball for this one.

It’s mind-boggling that they still believe crap like that as their numbers get mown down.Maybe it is part of the Left Behind belief system: if you believe hard enough, you will be spared?

7. Randall says:

Their entire religion is nonsense, so why should we be surprised when they believe in nonsense?